• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is this called? Serious question....

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
What's it called when you and a friend, acquaintance, cousin, etc have 50-11 non-hobby things in common? Like your dogs have similar names, have siblings with the same name, almost identical nicknames (they sound the same)... There's more but it's a lot! And she didn't know HALF of this stuff about me! LoL!

Yes, this is about me and one of my close friends.

Bwesh

Do you also enjoy the same cup of hot folgers?
ICU4h2m.gif

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Is that Daniel Radcliffe?

OP. There are theories about orbits of attraction with like attracting like. Maybe yall's family is unimaginative or just like the familiar.

She and I are very different... But trust... We're two very creative people! I made a book as a present for another friend... And I am not an arts and crafts person! She makes very unique dice, shot glasses, paddles, etc as well we are both poets and creative writers. Anyway...

But we have different bio parents so I know we're not related. We both are adopted, too! And we both found our bio fathers (it's odd... Both our dads were looking for us but didn't know where to find us).

Edit: and no, that isn't Daniel Radcliffe.

Last edited:

BigBooper

She and I are very different... But trust... We're two very creative people! I made a book as a present for another friend... And I am not an arts and crafts person! She makes very unique dice, shot glasses, paddles, etc as well we are both poets and creative writers. Anyway...

But we have different bio parents so I know we're not related. We both are adopted, too! And we both found our bio fathers (it's odd... Both our dads were looking for us but didn't know where to find us).

Might be a romantic partner? Some people say you might mess up your friendship if you get romantic, but among the people I know, it's worked out more than not.

Either way, great to have a friend you share so much with.

MHubert

Well keep her close i guess... And be patient, stuff like this needs to have its own pace.

Top Bottom