• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is left for the Xbox?

Andy787

Banned
I've got a replacement plan for my Xbox that I'm considering using while I decide on a 360, and was wondering if there is anything else of interest that is still coming for the current Xbox? I know Ninja Gaiden Black is right here, but I imagine that'll be backwards compatible, and I've already played through the original. I have a good PC, so I don't need HL2 or other PC games. The only thing holding me back that I can think of is Stubbs the Zombie, because who knows if that'll make the backwards compatible list, and I still want to play a couple of current games (Psychonauts, Conker). In Psychonauts case, actually, does anyone know if the PS2 version is comparable? Are there any significant differences?

So yeah, anything else for the old 'Box, or toss the fucker?

uncdeez

Isn't Stubbs coming out for the PC as well?

Anyways, I don't see any overwhelming reason to keep your current Xbox if you're getting a 360 in November. As for Psychonauts, I've heard (but never actually seen) that the PS2 version looks and runs like shit. I've got the PC version sitting around somewhere but I've yet to give it a go so I'm not sure how that version plays either.

I say, ditch the bitch while you can still get something for it.

Triumph

Banned
Ninja Gaiden Black, Black, Stubbs the Zombie

But yeah, I traded in my xdude and some games for a tree sitty.

jett

D-Member
I think the ecksbocks pretty much dies after this year. I wonder what will happen next-gen if 360 isn't a huge hit either. Will we be seeing Xbox 720 in 2009/2010?

AniHawk

Well I'm getting Indigo Prophecy this week and next month is Stubbs. Then again, you do have a PC.

SELL IT.

THEN CREATE A THREAD.

Triumph

Banned
AniHawk said:
Well I'm getting Indigo Prophecy this week and next month is Stubbs. Then again, you do have a PC.

SELL IT.

THEN CREATE A THREAD.
Also, mention how even though you've pre-ordered it, you're still dissatisfied with the Tree Sitty. We don't hear that enough around here.

Top Bottom