• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game remake would you like to see in the future?

kingfey

Banned
Great games have become old right now. And there are classic games, which needs to see a graphic change. What game do you guys think would deserve this treatment?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I want to see Drakengard 3 get the same treatment as NieR Replicant ver 1.22 got.
81fcLd5HYuL._AC_SX569_.jpg

nerdface

Banned
they did sich a fantastic job with blue storm, i'd like to see NST get another shot at waverace

no analog shoulder buttons, so maybe some kind of gyro control this time

tommib

The original Tombraider (1996). Cutting edge graphics but keeping the isolation, music and level-traversing environmental puzzles. Cutscenes reduced to the bare minimum. No weak Laura crying and screaming. She’s Indiana Jones not a domestic wife victim of abuse.

Last edited:

SinDelta

Age of Mythology
Battle for Middle Earth
Battle for Middle Earth 2
Chrono Trigger
Dragon Quest V
Dragon Quest VIII
Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Age Legendary Edition
Dead Space 2/Retcon of 3
Grimgrimoire
Jurassic Park Operation Genesis
Jade Empire
Kotor
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Legend of Zelda Link to the Past. Not like Link Between Worlds, but more the upcoming Dragon Quest 3 remake.
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons ala Link's Awakening Remake
Skies of Arcadia
Stronghold
Stronghold Crusader
Rise of Nations
Rise of Legends
Witcher 1 Enhanced Edition
Xenoblade X DE

Last edited:

Orion2

Banned
my most wanted and most realistic wishes for remakes now are:
Ico - Bluepoint full treatment
Mafia 2 - Hangar 13 Mafia 1 Remake treatment

SSfox

Most remakes i wanted happened, FF7, RE2, Demon Souls, Crash trilogy, for examples. But right now i want more of new great games, but speaking about remakes there are some but i would say most i want is MGS and Chrono Trigger.

Last edited:
Metal Gear Solid 1.

I didn't come in to the series until MSG2. And i loved 3. After 3 i tried to go back and buy the original for PS1. Tried playing it. And couldn't do it.

Caio

Tomb Raider 1, MGS 1,2 and 4, GTAIV, Legacy of kain soul reaver, KillZone2, Silent Hill :D :D :D :D

intbal

I know this game was already a remake, but they did very little to enhance it. A proper modern remake with the current Far Cry tech would be really great.

zfarcrypredator.png

Valt7786

Syphon Filter, FF8 and/or 9, Resident Evil 3 (but do it properly), Metal Gear Solid, Vagrant Story, LoK : Soul Reaver and Silent Hill.

Yeah, those'll do for now.

Top Bottom