• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What dream games you want too see?

Fbh

-Dragons Dogma 2: Having replayed the original recently, I still think it's incredibly fun and nails the feeling of fighting big fantasy monster like no other RPG. A sequel with awesome next gen visuals, a more engaging story and that polishes some of the rough edges could be amazing.

-A high(ish) budget Mistwalker game: It's probably not something Sakaguchi is interested in anymore and I respect that. But if somehow he found the motivation to make another higher budget JRPG like Lost Odyssey, it would be amazing.

-A GOOD new Mass Effect: I don't now who'd do it because it's clearly beyond what current """""Bioware"""""" is capable of doing. But I miss this franchise and if someone managed to make a good new entry it would be amazing.

-Kid Icarus Uprising 2: The best 3DS game needs a sequel with controls that don't give you cramps after 10 minutes.

-The fucking Yakuza Ishin/Kenzan western release I've been waiting this entire fucking gen for....:SEGA!!!

-Dragons Dogma 2: Having replayed the original recently, I still think it's incredibly fun and nails the feeling of fighting big fantasy monster like no other RPG. A sequel with awesome next gen visuals, a more engaging story and that polishes some of the rough edges could be amazing.

-A high(ish) budget Mistwalker game: It's probably not something Sakaguchi is interested in anymore and I respect that. But if somehow he found the motivation to make another higher budget JRPG like Lost Odyssey, it would be amazing.

-A GOOD new Mass Effect: I don't now who'd do it because it's clearly beyond what current """""Bioware"""""" is capable of doing. But I miss this franchise and if someone managed to make a good new entry it would be amazing.

-Kid Icarus Uprising 2: The best 3DS game needs a sequel with controls that don't give you cramps after 10 minutes.

-The fucking Yakuza Ishin/Kenzan western release I've been waiting this entire fucking gen for....:SEGA!!!

A new Mass Effect has been confirmed in development multiple times now by Casey Hudson over at Bioware.

TacosNSalsa

I have a MEGA FUCK SHIT DUPER TON(actual technical term ,look it up) of them but if I was to narrow it down to a handful:

New Legacy of Kain game with original cast
New Silent Hill with team silent back together
Eternal Darkness sequel
Chrono Series . Remake or sequel
Sprite based King of Fighters again

Last edited:

Elysion

Banned
A proper 3d fighting game, with a movable camera behind the player, and free movement. The thing is, fighting games have never really left their 2d roots behind, even with modern technology; they've been stuck in a 2.5d perspective for decades (if not entirely 2d). We're still restricted to move the characters back and forth on a 2d plane (or being able to do a sidestep on the 3d axis if we're lucky).

This made sense in the past, since fighting games relied on local multiplayer, where it's necessary for both players to properly see their characters. But most multiplayer is done online these days, so the old perspective isn't necessary anymore.

Bushido Blade 1 and 2 on PS1 are the only fighting games that ever tried this, to my knowledge. But no games afterward really followed up on them.

Last edited:

Pantz

- Test Drive Unlimited 3 - This one is already happening!
- Snatcher Sega CD port to modern hardware.
- Snatcher 2
- Xenosaga Trilogy HD - easy, do it.
- Parasite Eve anything
- Project Gotham Racing...not a chance
- Dead or Alive improved/new game/whatever, just don't let the series die
- Dead or Alive 1-4 + Xtreme 1&2 backwards compatibility or collection
- WET 2, just because
- Gran Turismo 1-3 remasters...impossible
- Any game with a strong sexy babe without an 8 inch chin for a protagonist
- Whatever game Itagaki has been working on
- FF7RemakePt.2 with full amazing open world
- Rumble Roses 3