• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you do with your Xbox Reward Points

Beechos

I do the auto redeem every month usually 10k points for a $10 ms giftcard but with auto redeem its only like 8.5k points for a $10 ms gc. I seem to be able to hit that goal in points every month to redeem.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Cloud has been such a godsend for quests. It does feel more like a chore when a game has to be installed. Like right now. I have a weekly quest to play Final Fantasy XIII. Can't be played on cloud as far as I can tell.

Actually are the quests the same for everyone?
Yeah I have that one. I’m in UK fwiw.

How do i get this stuff?
bing searches everyday, mobile phone bing searches everyday, get the xbox reward app on console and do the daily gamepass challenges (play a game/get an achievement)

https://rewards.microsoft.com....start here

it doesnt seem like much but everyday just do it and forget then in a few months half a year youve got a fair bit....like i said ive never paid a penny for gamepass since it launched.

Last edited:

Zuzu

I use them to redeem gift cards which I use towards game purchases and movie rentals.

Last edited:

Sorcerer

bing searches everyday, mobile phone bing searches everyday, get the xbox reward app on console and do the daily gamepass challenges (play a game/get an achievement)

https://rewards.microsoft.com....start here

it doesnt seem like much but everyday just do it and forget then in a few months half a year youve got a fair bit....like i said ive never paid a penny for gamepass since it launched.
I can't stand using the phone to do reward points. I use a spoofer that tricks the computer into thinking it's an ios device and I do the mobile searches there.
On the flip side you can set your phone into doing desktop and do your pc mobile points there if that's what you prefer.

Last edited:

b0uncyfr0

I posted before but am i still correct in assuming: if i'm not in one of the supported countries, i cant get them right..? Are there workaround..?

I can't stand using the phone to do reward points. I use a spoofer that tricks the computer into thinking it's an ios device and I do the mobile searches there.
On the flip side you can set your phone into doing desktop and do your pc mobile points there if that's what you prefer.
i just search1,2,3...to 20.....its quite quick tbh

Schmick

I just use Windows Phone app which gives me full access to my phone and phone screen with mouse and keyboard support. I literally type 'a' in the Bing Mobile App search bar and then let the autofill in the search bar do the rest. Once the autofill has ran out of suggestions I move on to 'b' and so on and so on.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
QrVZYZg.jpg

Sorcerer

I just use Windows Phone app which gives me full access to my phone and phone screen with mouse and keyboard support. I literally type 'a' in the Bing Mobile App search bar and then let the autofill in the search bar do the rest. Once the autofill has ran out of suggestions I move on to 'b' and so on and so on.
Thanks. I actually use the Phone app, and this never occurred to me for some reason. Awesome!!!

The Rewards app on the Xbox console gives you 2500 points every ten weeks once you hit (IIRC) a 20-week streak, then every ten weeks after that. I think the 10-week reward is only 1000 points.

Top Bottom