• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your top 5 cancelled games?

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
1. Knack 3
2. Metroid Prime 4
3. Starcraft Ghost
4. P.T
5. Sleeping Dogs 2

Last edited:

april6e

P.T
Bully 2
Star Wars Battlefront 3 (the original series)
Half Life 3
Chrono Break (cancelled third game in the Trigger/Cross series)

Last edited:

GametimeUK

1. Wardevil (no idea why I was sooo hype for this)
2. Star Wars 1313
3. Star Wars Battlefront 3
4. Agent
5. Eight Days

Last edited:

molasar

Banned
Killer Instinct 2 (SNES)
Alien vs Predator (Jaguar CD)
Alien vs Predator 2 (Jaguar)
Aliens vs Predator (PS1)
Resident Evil 1.5
Extras:
The Thing 2 (sequel to The Thing 2001)
Snake Plissken's Escape
Turok 2 (sequel to Turok 2008)
Conker's Other Bad Day
Sabreman Stampede
Donkey Kong Racing
Alien vs. Predator (32X)
Alien vs Predator: Nightmare on Ryushi

Last edited:
Eight Days (Sony London Studio, PS3)

My other picks would be Sleeping Dogs 2, Skies of Arcadia II, Metroid Dread and Project Ragtag (Visceral Games' Star Wars).

Last edited:

SinDelta

Star Wars 1313 - Looked like Uncharted meets Star Wars. Given the Mandalorian and Fallen Orders success I would not count out a big Star Wars game in the works alongside Fallen Order 2.

Deep Down - Dragons Dogma is a fantasy game on steroids. This looked like Dragons Dogma on steroids.

Scalebound - Yeah it looked like it had issues but it could have been a real interesting game and a life preserver for the Xbox Ones lack of big IP titles.

The Mandate - Would have been Imperial Russia in Space but was way too ambitious.

Agent - Looked real interesting from what little we got. At least we have Alpha Protocol, Hitman, Control.

Last edited:

trikster40

For everyone who has StarCraft: Ghost on your list, it wasn’t very good. At all. Got to play it at a GameStop managers conference one year, they did that game mercy by putting it down.

1. Silent Hills
2. Mega Man Legends 3
3. Star Wars 1313
4. TimeSplitters 4
5. Brothers In Arms 4

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
1. Metroid Prime 4
2. Bayonetta 3
3. Mass Effect 3
4. Mega Man Legends 3
5. Chakan The Neverman

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
2. Bayonetta 3
7bpc.gif

LordOfChaos

This looked incredible when it was first demoed, and for many years after. Intel bought to show off Larrabee, Larrabee was aborted before use on the consumer side, and so this promising RPG was killed. Still sour.

Scalebound
Star Wars 1313
Four horsemen of the apocalypse (by 3DO)
True Fantasy live online
Sleeping dogs 2

The first 4 games I was hyped about from the trailer or from reading a preview in a magazine. As for sleeping dogs 2 it's just because I love the first game.

small_law

Starcraft Nova is always the one that comes to mind. For some reason I was really looking forward to it and naive enough to believe Blizzard would stick to one of the release dates for it.

mcz117chief

To anyone saying StarCraft Ghost, almost the entire game got leaked and you can go play it right now. A little warning though, it is shit. No wonder it got cancelled.

Hudo

1. Command & Conquer: Tiberian Incursion (by Westwood)
2. Command & Conquer: Renegade 2 (by Westwood)
3. Mega Man Legends 3 (by Capcom)
4. Half-Life 3 (by Valve)
5. Rayman 4 (by Ubisoft... it turned into the Rabbids franchise after they've shifted focus...)

1. Starcraft Ghost
2. Dawn of War 3 (I know it has its fans on this forum, but for me, it might as well not exist with how it turned out)
3. The fan-translation project for the (Japan-only) Wii version of Tales of Graces :messenger_loudly_crying:

Top Bottom