• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you playing at launch on your next gen systems?

If I can get one....

Demon souls
Sackboy
Spider man MM
Ghost of Tsushima Legends

never finished The Witcher 3 (boring overrated) so I will wait Cyberpunk reviews.

bender

What time is it?
Wow, now that's compromise.

The superior version will be available for your Xbox Series X, but you'll still go with the PS4 eh?

Yes. Depending on my Yakuza 6 play through I might wait for the PS5 upgrade for 7 considering I've already have one playthrough under my belt. I'm not sure why the platform I'm playing on bugs you so much, console warrior. I own every Yakuza game (both JP and US versions) on every platform they've ever been released on. But please, continue your failed attempts at gotchas. It's cute.

Last edited:

EDMIX

Cyberpunk 2077
Demons Souls
Spiderman: Miles Morales

Same.

Spiderman might be a maybe as I might end up buying it next year, but I think I'll probably get it at launch.

bender bender Agreed. I'm waiting until next year as this fall is just packed and I wouldn't even have time to enjoy it with so many RPGs I'm playing. Even Yakuza being on PC, I still get the PS versions as I own the whole series on PS and have no interest in playing it with a different controller layout. Too many games in to even care about another format of that series lol

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Same.

Spiderman might be a maybe as I might end up buying it next year, but I think I'll probably get it at launch.

bender bender Agreed. I'm waiting until next year as this fall is just packed and I wouldn't even have time to enjoy it with so many RPGs I'm playing. Even Yakuza being on PC, I still get the PS versions as I own the whole series on PS and have no interest in playing it with a different controller layout. Too many games in to even care about another format of that series lol

Want to borrow my Yakuza 1 & 2 HD copy for Wii U or Black Panther for the PSP? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Demon's Souls on the PS5
The Medium on the XSX (if it's out at launch)
Cyberpunk 2077 on whichever system it performs better on.

Desudzer10

My PS5 will play MLB the show some, but XBX will be the bulk of my games. Especially since I'll play mainly BC games until something new catches my eye. Neither system has any launch titles that interest me.

GymWolf

Most probably demons but i want to see more footage, there is something that bothers me in this remake...

Very dubious about token spidey, 80 euros is a pretty steep price for a 10 hours spin off with a character that i don't give 2 fucks about.

Godfall can be interesting if the can show some very improved gameplay, i like the genre but the gameplay look dull as fuck.

Last edited:
Top Bottom