• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you playing at launch on your next gen systems?

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Demon's Souls.

Will give Astro Bot a serious go. I have it in my head that when you complete the different console generations, it opens up the PS5 to play games from that console generation. I know its not but the sprinkles of PS history shown just makes me think that.

jaysius

Banned
Cyberpunk on Xbox Series X. I hope Cd Project doesnt dissapoint here.

You know their specialty is making great games that are buggier and more jank than Bethesda, until intense patching.

At least they're more reactive than Bethesda, like how Geralt movement was trash until they patched it, they did that fairly quickly.

fallingdove

Astrobot, Sackboy, Demons Souls, Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal, and maybe some Godfall depending on how it reviews.

Miles Morales looks good but I have grown tired of Spider-Man playing through it on PS4.

Reactions: Isa

Aidah

Demon's Souls and obviously Astrobot, but will probably try other PS5 exclusives if they look fun enough.

Cyberpunk...etc that's on PC.

Last edited:

kretos

Banned
Don't think it's confirmed as a launch title, currently "holiday 2020"

pre-order cancelled

giphy.gif

Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Demon's Souls
Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition (if it's available at launch)

I still have some PS4 games to finish too. I haven't played Avengers much. If the PS5 upgrade is available I'll play.

Esca

Demon souls
Spiderman mm
Astrobot
Avengers (can't wait for almost lost time for this)
Possibly sackboy
I haven't ruled it out but they really need to sell it to me, destruction Allstars

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
PS5: Demon's Souls
XSX: Assassin's Creed

Woodchipper

Miles Morales and I’ll probably give Destruction AllStars a go, in hope of it giving me the least bit of scratch on my Twisted Metal itch.

Vawn

Banned
I got both, but GameStop won't have my PS5 until a week after launch.

That gives me time to play Series X, but I have no idea what to play. There's nothing at launch that I want to play.

As soon as I get PS5, it's full-on Demon's Souls. After I beat that.... I'll probably play Demon's Souls again.

Last edited:

THEAP99

Banned
Cyberpunk
Demon's souls
Miles morales

Have CD Red said anything about how cyberpunk will run on ps5 day one?

Vasto

Game Pass and every game that is Series X Enhanced. Cant wait to play Halo 5 in HDR and Ori And The Will Of Wisp at 4K / 120 FPS. :messenger_beaming:

Last edited:

Sw0pDiller

Demons souls off course, miles, cyberpunk, dmc, godfall, ass creed. Plus some backlog I have lying around on ps4. Ghost of tsushima will be played on that baby.

JimiNutz

Banned
Probably Demon's Souls and Sackboy although I'll probably wait until I've seen more from them both before making a final decision.

To be honest I'm not really feeling either launch. I wish GT or Forza were ready. Halo not being there has really killed my hype as well.

For some reason I'm not feeling Miles Morales either. Bummer.

reinking

Gold Member
XSX
- Gears Tactics (Time to take it to the recliner instead of desk)
- Other GP games??
PS5
- Astrobot (check out the new controller features that will never be used in any other games)
- Spider-Man: MM
-Various PSVR games hoping to see some minor improvement with the new horsepower (doubtful)
PC
- WoW: Shadowlands

AC: Valhalla - I have not decided which system to buy it for.

That should get me through the holidays.

AmuroChan

Miles Morales definitely. Cyberpunk and AC probably as well. But more likely, I'm still playing Trails of Cold Steel IV lol.

Entroyp

Demon’s Souls
SpiderMan MM and 2018 Remake
Godfall
DMC V SE (haven’t played the regular version)
Sackboy

Last edited:
Top Bottom