• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

200.gif

Such a fucking badass game. Don't remember where I read of heard that, but there was this great definition about how the original DOOM felt so sincere. It's metal as fuck. The reboot, while attempting to capture that vibe, felt a bit more sanitized and not as outlandish. The OG is Slayer, the reboot is a cover band.

All great games though.

VN1X

Banned
This has to be the worst thread title I've seen all day and the fact that this has been there since 2018 is absolutely disgusting. Shame on you all.

I'm too listening too this thoogh

Last edited:

Bullet Club

The song tells the story of Adolf Hitler and his rise through history as a great dictator. It follows his various successes throughout the Second World War, and in doing so, it reveals that his dramatic rise to power is made possible, or perhaps hampered, by his one weakness: He requires that Eva Braun defecate on his face, presumably as a fetish. When, one day she refuses, his dictatorship goes awry and several misfortunes befall him. The song reveals this to be the cause of the (real-life) failure of his plans to conquer the world, and his ultimate demise.

The chorus contains the lines: "There's trouble brewing in the Warsaw Pact; So hurry up Eva and move your digestive tract". This is despite the fact that the Warsaw Pact was not established until 1955; several years after Hitler's death.

The funkiest song about face shitting you will hear this week. Maybe.

Top Bottom