• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

RAÏSanÏa

Star Trek Fight GIF by Paramount+

Q8LD1yB.gif

Yerd

Don't know if these two have done more than one album, but I tried the first one and didn't do more than one listen. I don't like country music, but I think Alison Kraus has one of the greatest voices I've ever heard. Never been a fan of her music. Wish I could get something that I liked from her.

Only reason I discovered her in the first place is the O Brother Where Art Thou soundtrack which I like quite a bit. Blue grass I can get into more than country.

RAÏSanÏa

Don't know if these two have done more than one album, but I tried the first one and didn't do more than one listen. I don't like country music, but I think Alison Kraus has one of the greatest voices I've ever heard. Never been a fan of her music. Wish I could get something that I liked from her.
Not very familiar with her, but this song caught my attention and was made into a few remixes.

Top Bottom