• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Tschumi

It's always slowly growing on me, and at this moment I can fully recommend In on the Kill Taker by Fugazi to any remotely interested fan... It's got some sophisticated stuff in there and a lot of variety... i know this sounds weird but in some of their songs (Instrument, for one) they anticipated what later, less punk and more theatrical, bands would do, and improved upon it... And other songs are just their own brand of badass (Cassavetes, Smallpox Champion, Great Cop)... of course the opening track Facet Squared, which I've posted here before, is a perfect expression of rage and the way flags are used to excuse all manner of bullshit.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
It's always slowly growing on me, and at this moment I can fully recommend In on the Kill Taker by Fugazi to any remotely interested fan... It's got some sophisticated stuff in there and a lot of variety... i know this sounds weird but in some of their songs (Instrument, for one) they anticipated what later, less punk and more theatrical, bands would do, and improved upon it... And other songs are just their own brand of badass (Cassavetes, Smallpox Champion, Great Cop)... of course the opening track Facet Squared, which I've posted here before, is a perfect expression of rage and the way flags are used to excuse all manner of bullshit.

Fugazi rules.

Top Bottom