• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'

My love affair with this band continues. They mix it up so much.

I need to discover a new group doing the same kind of thing, as all of CHVRCH3S stuff seems to be from like five or six years ago.

I mean I am loving the new Bjork and all, but I'd like some stuff after 2020.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

My love affair with this band continues. They mix it up so much.

I need to discover a new group doing the same kind of thing, as all of CHVRCH3S stuff seems to be from like five or six years ago.

I mean I am loving the new Bjork and all, but I'd like some stuff after 2020.

Have you heard Metric before? There are a lot of differences but the energy is often the same.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
If you have an interest in floating tanks..

About Today’s Guest:
Dr. Justin Feinstein is a clinical Neuro-psychologist & expert in the neuroscience of fear, with over 50 peer-reviewed publications in some of the top scientific journals who has been trailblazing a new path forward for the treatment of anxiety, stress, PTDS, & other suboptimal states of being through Floatation therapy. He is now the President and Director of the Float Research Collective, a nonprofit organization that is playing a pivotal role in establishing Floatation-REST as an accepted medical treatment.

Mandy Rowe is the President of Franchise Development for True REST, the leading float therapy brand in the world, who discovered float therapy right here in San Diego where the Navy SEALS were using Float Pods as a holistic approach to PTSD and muscle recovery. Now, through the franchise model, she works to make float therapy an accessible and approachable therapy for all, while helping people achieve their entrepreneurial dreams.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

robocop GIF

robocop GIF

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Got Beyoncé tickets. Stayed in a 165,000 person queue and it actually paid off.

Never give up!

BlackTron

Bôa - Duvet [Alternative Rock] (1998)

An old friend sent this to me over AIM way back when. I forgot what it was called and never saw the video but amazingly still found it popping into my head every few years and wishing I could remember what it was. The name popped of the screen, thanks for reminding me.

Now that you've identified it though. I realize I've known it all along -it's also the intro for Serial Experiments Lain.

Banned
:D The memories. Still a great little song...even if I still don't understand it all these years later.

99 balloons fly towards the horizon, the military thinks they are alien starships and send a jet suqadron of 99 jets after them, they try to shoot them all down only to find out they're just 99 balloons...

that's basically it 🤣

the whole message is basically war is dumb, politicians are dumb... but packaged in a fun song about 99 balloons.

edit:
imo the best Nena song is this one tho:

Nena - Irgendwie, Irgendwo, Irgendwann (Live 1998)

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

Still Western style but very different than INVU(my intro to her last year). The song has a gentle nuanced vocal take on Disney Menzel/Celine Dion with extra toppings of big sweeping crescendos of crescendos instead of the tight Madonna/Minogue dark pop disco. Well titled and appropriate for astronomical Imbolc alignment on the emotional plane.

Top Bottom