• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are the chances of Ghost of Tsushima and TLOU2 PS5 upgrade?

cragarmi

Sony have already said they like the model GoT used. I expect a 4k 60fps patch for TLOUII to drop soon, along with the factions update. Which will be a free update, to encourage sales. Stand alone Factions may come at a later date. Naughty Dog want to move on to their next big project which is already in full development, they dont have the resources, nor the will, to Remaster a 2020 game. GoT looks amazing on PS5 at 60fps, I dont expect much more, other than updates to Legends mode.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I would love bloodborne, last guardian and god of war 4k60.
Last 2 can be not patched to run 4k60 people say but nobody wants to play 1.0

drotahorror

I have bought Ghosts as it had the 60 FPS patch and ryuns great on ps5.

I have held off buying TLOU2 due to no information or discusion and wondering if it will get a patch or a Miles Morales type deal..

I caved and grabbed TLOU2 for $30 over the new year. I really hope they put out a patch, I'm waiting on it. If not, I hope I can spend $10-20 to get an upgrade.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I caved and grabbed TLOU2 for $30 over the new year. I really hope they put out a patch, I'm waiting on it. If not, I hope I can spend $10-20 to get an upgrade.
I am not sure disc versions will be able to be upgraded to digital versions.
That would bean you can pass the disc to friends and they would all get cheap digital upgraded version.

Jtibh

Banned
Ghost gwts an update.
Tlou2 no.

But does it matter when i just came back from ebgames and they told ms no ps5 till june if ypu are not on the list?
What a fuck up.

Anyways i got tlou2 on psn sale and ghost as well cuz i wont wait another 6 monts.

drotahorror

I am not sure disc versions will be able to be upgraded to digital versions.
That would bean you can pass the disc to friends and they would all get cheap digital upgraded version.
I bought it digitally off PSN. I try my best to stick to digital unless the deal is too hard to pass out.

Tmack

I honestly can`t see the need of ps5 version for GOT, game already looks stunning, absolutely perfect on the ps5.

kiphalfton

The problem is that nest gen games don't look that much better, all I really want is to play the game at 60fps while I wait for their next games to come out.
I'm pissed cuz I had to essentially pay $70 to play the first Spider-Man game. I was going to try to see if redbox had Miles Morales, but figured I may as well get Miles Morales since there wasn't/isn't every much stuff on ps5.

Pretty disappointed that we never got a UC4 and TLOU Part II patches to unlock the frame rates and let the PS5 GPU/CPU take it from there :( 60fps is a game changer!

Pretty disappointed that we never got a UC4 and TLOU Part II patches to unlock the frame rates and let the PS5 GPU/CPU take it from there :( 60fps is a game changer!
UC 4 hurts particularly because we were promised it would run at 60fps to begin with, all we need are uncapped options for the frame rate on the PRO modes of these games and they will run at 60fps, ND can move on to new projects.

Top Bottom