• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are some essential accessories for the Switch Lite?

Stouffers

Banned
Bought my daughters 2 Switch Lites for Christmas, but haven’t outfitted them with sleeves, screen protectors, etc.

For those with Lites and children, what are the need to have accessories?

Also, can you recommend some games for a 7 and 11 year old?

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Bought my daughters 2 Switch Lites for Christmas, but haven’t outfitted them with sleeves, screen protectors, etc.

For those with Lites and children, what are the need to have accessories?

Also, can you recommend some games for a 7 and 11 year old?

Screen protector is the most important. only that , but you can buy a protection case.

I recommend that only play the Nintendo Switch in home to prevent theft at school or public places, if necessary, only the travel protector.

Yes, I recommend that you buy the screen saver at once and put it in the store at the time of buying the Nintendo Switch, I recommend that you buy any screen protection compatible with Switch, it is not necessary the Nintendo official , because they are the Same quality and are more expensive.

And Games: Zelda Links Awakening, Luigi Mansion, Mario Oddysey, Yoshi Crafted World

Low cost games of 30$ less that i recommend: Harry potter Collection. A time in Hat.

Dai Kaiju

So you’re either thrilled with something or it goes in the trash?
Ok, im exaggerating about the trash can but I personally wouldn't recommend the switch lite if you already have a more capable system. The library just isn't doing it for me. Of course, different strokes and all that. As for the OP question, I didn't find a need for any accessories. Just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom