• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What’s your go-to summer drink?

Cravis

Nectar of the Gods right here

8mmf9VV.jpg

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
I live in France so the answer is rosé wine by definition. Tasty, great when cold, costs pennies. Fun fact - one of the major brands of rosé here is Miraval, which is owned by Jolie-Pitt.

Karmic Raze

I don’t drink anything in the Summer that I don’t drink any other time of the year. So basically Diet/Zero Sugar sodas (whatever I decide to pick up), Gatorade (Arctic Cherry), Powerade Power Water (Tropical Mango).

highrider

Banned
I live in France so the answer is rosé wine by definition. Tasty, great when cold, costs pennies. Fun fact - one of the major brands of rosé here is Miraval, which is owned by Jolie-Pitt.

But I’m talking about when you’re thirsty. Any alcohol is going to dehydrate you.

Tschumi

Water. I wish I could say coke but the fact is that I feel better after water, I look better after water, and it's cheaper. So.. why don't I drink it more v_v'

Mossybrew

Another boring water drinker here. I cut soda out of my diet about ten years ago, and since then any sweetened beverage just tastes way too sweet. I'll occasionally drink cold tea, unsweetened or very lightly sweetened, but really an ice water is refreshing and usually all I need. Aside from booze of course when the mood strikes, and a small cup of coffee most mornings at work.

Last edited:

Anki

Banned
Sparkling water with a little bit of lemon, its very refreshing and you dont feel desire for soft drinks.

Batiman

Banned
Just water. Nothing better. Couple of beers here and there on hot days where I’ve got nothing to do. Drinking burns me out nowadays.

I've got addicted to Irn-Bru Extra. All the Bru, none of the sugar. It comes with a warning, the colouring may cause attention deficit order in kids. That and the high caffeine, no wonder I couldn't fucking get to sleep. 😂

bru xtra GIF by IRN-BRU

Garibaldi

Yorkshire Tea. In fact, it's my Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter drink. I've occasionally even had weekend nights of tea if I'm off the hard stuff. Love it.

original.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom