• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Well....this is pretty sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I somehow managed to watch 40 minutes of this and I'm worried about humanity's future

These kids make HBO's The Wire look like sesame street

69c59147f97d665689266f2f2ffd2159.gif

Last edited:

Hulk_Smash

Banned
Being from Jax, I watched the video long enough to see if my old neighborhood made it in. Merrill Road! Yep, there it is. I know exactly where that shopping center is, too.

So glad I moved out and moved my parents out. Crazy ass city. I love it but I got a feeling I won’t recognize it when I go back.

This is an impressive amount of research on something that most people don't touch. But dude needs to be careful, because gang members (and their relatives) are extremely petty. Unless, of course, they've all killed each other (which seems to be the direction it's headed in, 20 minutes in).

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Who cares, let them kill eachother ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pretty much. I spent ages one to about seven living in a shitty-ass poor neighborhood with gangs and tons of violence (moved to a slightly better neighborhood until I was 13 or so, when we finally got to the suburbs). Only the fucking retards fell into that trap. Years later, in highschool, I saw kids I grew up with who also moved out of that terrible area actually going back and getting involved in gangs when they lived in a nice suburb now.

No compassion for these idiots. Let them kill each other and God sort out the mess.

it saddens me that #BLM does not care about this stuff

It's funny that BLM doesn't actually do anything. They don't fund local chapters. They don't have a charity. They don't pay the bail or legal fees of protestors. It's the most glorious racket I've ever seen. The "leaders" are straight getting paid for doing jack shit.

Last edited:

mango drank

Watched the whole thing. Man.

So how does this end? Some combination of Foolio dead, Ace dead, or either one in jail?

And what's up with the insane dreadlock game? Is this a FL thing, or a rapper thing, or a gangsta thing now? I am so out of touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom