• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Well folks, it seems CD Projekt decided to appease to the PC Masterbating Race and screwed over everyone else who games. (No Getting ITT this time!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I've had it with these motherfucking snakes on these motherfucking planes!" - Sammy David Jr.

After watching Digital Foundry's recent video exposing the sheer incompetence of CD Projekt Red when it came to releasing a proper port of the game on last-gen consoles, I realized how anti-consumer and transphobic it was of them to do that.

I can't believe that PC Gamers get to enjoy this game more than console gamers despite half of the revenue came from console owners.

How can this be tolerated? How are gamers not getting a refund back immediately? Why did CD Projekt Red release a poorly-developed port of their biggest game yet?

I saw the videos and I'm sorry, but this kind of practice should be illegal, especially in the State of Texas. I can't believe what I'm seeing and frankly, neither should you.

I'm booking a ticket for Poland tommorow to go see CD Projekt Red myself and boycott outside their studios.

Wake the fuck up, Samurai! We got a developer studio to burn đź’…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom