• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We'll Be Blown Away By Hazelight Studios Next Game, Says Josef Fares

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In an interview with Push Square, Fares talks about the critical reception to It Takes Two, and gets onto the subject of the team's next project. "To be honest, I'm not that surprised [about the good reception], because I always have a strong belief in what we do," he tells us. He continues, hyping up the next game from Hazelight. "If you ask me about our next game, I can tell you now, it will be even better than It Takes Two," Fares says. "It's gonna be so crazy. That's how sure I am, like the concept, what's gonna happen, and people will be blown away."

I'm delighted they've already started working on it and it sounds like EA are probably giving them an even bigger budget off the back of the success of It Takes Two. Genuinely, ITT has been one of the most enjoyable game experiences I've had in a long, long time... can't wait to see what they're up to next.

Andodalf

Banned
I really want to play it takes two, just need a good partner. Brothers is legit in contention for my GOAT game

mrqs

He said the same exact thing when he was done with A Way Out. And he was right, It Takes Two is absolutely amazing. Josef Fares is our gaming savior.

onesvenus

Having just finished it takes two recently I cannot wait to see their new game. It takes two is such a big improvement in comparison with a way out

ultrazilla

Well it's not like he's gonna come out and say "You know, our next game is gonna be the biggest piece of shit game of all time!"

DifferentEnchantedAffenpinscher-max-1mb.gif

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Well he did make 3 out 3 good+ games so yeah I hope it'll be better. It Takes Two, even tho a very easy game, was fun and the final chapter of it is some stunning audio/visual art work.

Top Bottom