• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weirdest Thread you ever made?!

darkangel-212559

Dreamcast Love
I once made a thread on my birthday that I was a chicken complete with chicken memes and gifs.

Some random Gaffer complained that his threads were locked for being random and not mine.

It was very funny.

Any whooo what's the weirdest Thread you've ever made or been part of?

Hugs and kisses to everyone xxxx

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Some long winded thread about Disney corporate. Not one reply. I looked through my threads (all created) a couple months ago and can understand why no one would want to read that.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I once made a thread on my birthday that I was a chicken complete with chicken memes and gifs.

Some random Gaffer complained that his threads were locked for being random and not mine.

It was very funny.

Any whooo what's the weirdest Thread you've ever made or been part of?

Hugs and kisses to everyone xxxx
Link it! Sounds hilarious.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I have a thread called: "Those Giant Erection threads" which redirects to a 403 page. It was about a bunch of threads that had the title "Giant erections ejaculating all over London' that all redirected to a 403. Then I have a thread called 'those threads' discussing my inability to post a 'those Giant erection threads' thread.
Is that the kinda thing you mean OP?

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Made a few threads about Cinnamon Coke. They were sort of sincere, but meant to be goofy. I expressed genuine love for Cinnamon Coke (otherwise, I don't actually drink soda often), but they were still very silly theads, due to the obscurity of the drink, the odd flavor combo, and the fact that I made multiple threads about it.

I made a thread about masturbation habits of NeoGAF users and was expecting multiple humourous responses, but in reality it was closed by the moderators for being inappropriate.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
My weirdest ones were deleted.

Nobody likes expired canned foods. Keep that to yourself.

My weirdest was probably about Synchronicity. Seeing double digits etc.

Serves as a good filter, that thread.

smirk drinking GIF

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I made a thread about masturbation habits of NeoGAF users and was expecting multiple humourous responses, but in reality it was closed by the moderators for being inappropriate.

Stiflersmom did the same with the same result.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Some long winded thread about Disney corporate. Not one reply. I looked through my threads (all created) a couple months ago and can understand why no one would want to read that.

You should've inserted this video

AJUMP23

A thread about nuking any one country of your choosing with no repercussions.

It didnt go over well and was locked.

It sounded much more harmless and innocent in my head…..

Also one about eating glitter to make sparkling poop. Shocked i never earned the tag “the glitter shitter” as thats what people called me in the thread.

Not sure which is more weird

Last edited:
Top Bottom