• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We Should be Thankful For PlayStation, Nintendo & Xbox systems ( COVID-19 Version )

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
In our darkest days we should be thankful that there are some things offers joy to us and to our family to our children ..

Despite everything we face right now .. Xbox , Nintendo and PS are making our days more joyful and eases our wait for going outside and live again the normal life , so I’m really happy that Xbox , Nintendo and PlayStation are here and exist in our world ..

I’m not trying to stop consoles war cuz that is an impossible mission to do .. Human will never stop war for any reason , some have war with themselves but no one knows that ...

Let’s go back to the point ..

What is the game that gives you joy in these days .. and what console ?

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
X1X brings me immense joy especially while playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps. It's a masterpiece, so beautiful, joyful and endearing. I am streching out the game as long as possible because I don't want it to end. Ori makes these dark days a little brighter.

greencoder

This man makes me happy.

122ZsH4jI3VlbtB3WKD9mp04UJ3hbJMeZMlV6_259WI.jpg

Last edited:

Enjay

Banned
lol thought a new system bundle and color was announced by the thread title.

banner-coronavirus.ashx

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

In our darkest days we should be thankful that there are some things offers joy to us and to our family to our children ..

Despite everything we face right now .. Xbox , Nintendo and PS are making our days more joyful and eases our wait for going outside and live again the normal life , so I’m really happy that Xbox , Nintendo and PlayStation are here and exist in our world ..

I’m not trying to stop consoles war cuz that is an impossible mission to do .. Human will never stop war for any reason , some have war with themselves but no one knows that ...

This is where four decades of me being an anti-social, video gaming introvert are finally paying off.

I hear relatives and co-workers whine and complain about not being able to go out and do stuff, while I'm all like "For me? It's Tuesday."

Aidah

I'm thankful to have my PC and Switch right now. On PC, finished Doom Eternal and had a great time, and now Playing RE3 and a bit of Ori. On Switch, finished Onimusha, and now playing some Crash Team Racing.

Not really that thankful to have PS4 and Xbox 1X during this time, haven't used PS4 since Death Stranding, and haven't used Xbox for like a year.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Well I fnished Doom: Eternal, Doom 3 and currently playing Nier: Automata. Anyway lockdown does not change my life that much, since I am self-quarantined for year now.

FranXico

NrEAYHY.png

Top Bottom