• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We lost another S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Fuck Putler.

Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

RIP Mr Yezhov

What a hero to go fight for his country and stand up against that bitch Putin.

I hope Putin dies soon. Preferably in agony. But any death of him would be a good death.
if someone shot him in the head i'd take it but that'd be too good for him. the cunt deserves a slow painful death. i would prefer him not dying and instead being captured and held accountable for everything he's done by appearing in a court of war then lock him up so he never sees daylight again and keep him there until he dies but realistically that's not going to happen. whatever happens i want him to die knowing he's a failure and that Ukraine defeated him. i want him to die a scared little crying bitch.

Last edited:

GenericUser

We could play stalker 2 right now, praise the game, shit on the game, turn it into awesome playstation vs. xbox bullshit - whatever. But instead, we get this...
People die for no fucking reason. Thanks a lot putin.

Roni

Gold Member
just reinstalled the game yesterday for another run, it's one of the all time greatest open world experiences. RIP...
From the CONTROL 1/2 designer.

As far as I know this is the second person, who is involved in gaming industry, who gave the life for keeping democracy alive.

Last edited:

Roberts

Rest in power.

Ukranians are something else. I’m working on a project and we have a few Ukranian artists helping us out and despite frequent blackouts and god knows what obstacles, they almost never miss deadlines and continue doing awesome work. Heroes, I say.

It's sad because those on the top of the totem pole who initiate the war don't care for the fact those who die have lives and just aren't bodies to push their own selfish agenda. RIP and hopefully Putin gets his just due sooner than later.

EDMIX

Damn, this hurt my heart to hear this. He worked on some amazing games.

R.I.P

We getting the most beast collector's edition we can for S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 to support the team.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member

And here I am, upset that my 4 year old doesn’t want to sleep in her own bed and my 6 month old is teething. Things like this always remind me to put things in perspective. My slight inconveniences are nothing compared to what others are going through.

A beautifully tragic moment being shared in that video. Thanks for letting me be a part of it, even if only as a spectator.

What charity would help the most over there? I need to help, even if only sending money.

Top Bottom