• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WD: Legion menu screen shown during AMA (Prepare yourself, it's a menu screen)

cormack12

Gold Member
hCeumrD.gif

Shown in AMA (pinned in r/watchdogs sub

cormack12

Gold Member
No store menus at least, does that mean no MT?

Nah you can buy ETO (the in-game crypto) as time savers (you also earn ETO in-game for missions etc), and you can also buy NPC designs. The skills can all be found in game, but the store will let you buy a specific NPC with those skills. So basically they'll look a bit more awesome or be more stylised. You can also buy cosmetics for your crew - I'm guessing to dress them all the same etc.

“Cosmetic and operative purchases in the premium store are paid for by using WD Credits, which can be bought with real life money at an exchange rate of around 100 WD Credits for $1 US dollar, or your regional equivalent,” the organisation explained. “Available WD Credits bundles offer discounts and will reduce the price per credit.”

It added: “Purchased operatives feature unique personalities, outfits, masks, and cosmetics to amp up your flair. Their gameplay abilities, traits, and weapons can be found on other Londoners around the city, and they do not offer any gameplay advantages compared with operatives recruited in the game.” Very clear there.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Nah you can buy ETO (the in-game crypto) as time savers (you also earn ETO in-game for missions etc), and you can also buy NPC designs. The skills can all be found in game, but the store will let you buy a specific NPC with those skills. So basically they'll look a bit more awesome or be more stylised. You can also buy cosmetics for your crew - I'm guessing to dress them all the same etc.

so same old ubi soft stuff. More interested in Valhalla then this but prob be the same.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
I have a feeling all the attractive white chicks will be only purchasable with WD Credits...lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom