• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[WCCFTECH] NVIDIA ADA LOVELACE GPU Gets First Rumored Specs: Absolute Monster At 18432 CUDA Cores And 64 TFLOPs Of Graphics Horsepower

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Quick question, when have detailed GPU leaks for products that are almost 2 years away ever been accurate? Not saying this can not be true, but come on.
being "almost 2 years away" it should go without saying that things can and will change. some parts of the rumours might be what we eventually get and some parts we might never get.

Zathalus

being "almost 2 years away" it should go without saying that things can and will change. some parts of the rumours might be what we eventually get and some parts we might never get.
I'm getting flashbacks to MLID Amperes "leaks". That is good for a laugh now.

Ascend

Quick question, when have detailed GPU leaks for products that are almost 2 years away ever been accurate? Not saying this can not be true, but come on.
They generally can be accurate, as long as they don't include pricing, naming, SKUs and clocks. Additionally... That they can create such a GPU does not mean you will see it for gaming. At this point you can expect the cut down versions as the highest cards available for gaming.

YCoCg

I'm getting flashbacks to MLID Amperes "leaks". That is good for a laugh now.
Ahh the good old Ampere rumour days...

"It will be smaller"
"Only around 180w top end"
"Comes in 12/16/20GB variants"
"Double the power of the previous generation card in Ray Tracing!"

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
No idea what point you're actually arguing against here..

You seem to have ignored the point I explicitly made, asked me "what point are you trying to make exactly?" when it was articulated clearly and then proceeded to beat up against some adolescent console wars strawman...

Fuck it, this forum is full of 12 year old babies who read everything through some highly polarised lens of "my platform dick is bigger than yours"...

I only wrote console games professionally for the 1st 6 years of my 15 year technology career... 🤷‍♂️

Enjoy your thread..
I mean that's basically the gist of it. Nobody obviously knows everything about anything but the stark difference between those who read game development papers and those who do not is quite apparent.

Those who read those aren't as quickly to succumb to measuring contests, for instance.

Maybe it also has something to do with age, that at some point you simply stop giving a toss about the quality of the arguments made by those who do not actually invest (as a hobby) time and research into reading papers. And i get that. Its trite shite for the passer-by.

But if you are a lad protruding these country roads, then for sure you would bring more to the scenery than a single lily.
I explain to him how the world works. U can't deal with it's your problem.
No idea what part of my response - or even me at all - you are referencing here.

Yes sub 1080p and sub 30 fps at the start mid and end of the PS4 generation is crawling through mud to stay relevant. Which was so bad they had to refresh the console just 3 years later to stay relevant.
So taking the PS4 as an example, if i were to give out a list of DF Face-Off's highlighting how the PS4's 1080p30 was a rather common performance profile this generation, what would that prove to you?

Sony probably makes most of its money from the 30% tax they have on there shop from 3rd party developers. This is a massive problem.

I use the PS4 as example because its pretty much a repeat of the same bullshit we saw in that period of time hence why i state APU PS4 as example.
Okay. No idea what you are referencing here (You aren't making this very clear even with the included quote) but okay.

it is fine because i state that its fine. I get tired of people trying to spin shit i don't say or twist it in order to actually have a point.
Please show me where i personally did this, or perhaps you are mentioning this in general.

It's laughable how utterly retarded those people are.
Anyway i am out, gotta do some shit.
Ah, well, thanks for proving my point then. I was kinda hoping for a nuanced debate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom