• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WB hits pause on all Ezra Miller projects (including DC appearances)

R6Rider

Gold Member
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

chris121580

He looks like such a douche. I’m surprised no one has kicked his ass yet for his behavior. Eventually he’s going to fuck with the wrong person

FunkMiller

Fuck me, the amount of people wailing on about how sympathetic they feel towards this fucking arsehole, and about how they ‘hope he gets the help he needs’ makes me sick.

Any fucking sympathy for the poor cunts he assaulted? Or is he automatically the victim here, because he uses the right pronouns?

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Come On Reaction GIF

This movie is cursed for real. Now that everything was on track Ezra has to be a fuckin idiot

LET ME SEE BATFLECK ONE LAST TIME FFS

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

Moron apparently got himself arrested again.
The guy is nuts.

In the assault case, Hawaii Island police said Miller was taken into custody about 1:30 a.m. Tuesday for second-degree assault. Police said Miller allegedly “became irate” when asked to leave an acquaintance’s home and threw a chair at a woman.

The 26-year-old victim reported a half-inch cut to her forehead.

ManaByte

WB just announced The Flash will premiere in one theater in the middle of bumfuck nowhere with one showing, completing the “theatrical release” requirement of dipwad’s contract so they won’t be sued. The movie will then be released only on VHS and be available only at the one remaining Blockbuster.

FunkMiller

WB just announced The Flash will premiere in one theater in the middle of bumfuck nowhere with one showing, completing the “theatrical release” requirement of dipwad’s contract so they won’t be sued. The movie will then be released only on VHS and be available only at the one remaining Blockbuster.

...or straight to Max. One of the two :messenger_beaming:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Even better, an extremely obvious face plastered over his and cheap VO.

But really, why not just release the film and move on from the actor? He isn't doing this stuff on set, his job was done months ago, I think we can all survive watching the film knowing he is gonna get replaced down the road.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Even better, an extremely obvious face plastered over his and cheap VO.

But really, why not just release the film and move on from the actor? He isn't doing this stuff on set, his job was done months ago, I think we can all survive watching the film knowing he is gonna get replaced down the road.
or make a change at the end of the film where he runs so fast he transforms into a new actor.

Hugare

Fuck me, the amount of people wailing on about how sympathetic they feel towards this fucking arsehole, and about how they ‘hope he gets the help he needs’ makes me sick.

Any fucking sympathy for the poor cunts he assaulted? Or is he automatically the victim here, because he uses the right pronouns?
You can be a moron and still need help

I have sympathy for the victims, and I think he deserves some jail time for his actions, but still, only locking him up wouldnt solve anyone's problems. The guy would be out in a week, mentally worse then before.

He should definitely go to rehab asap

LordCBH

You can be a moron and still need help

I have sympathy for the victims, and I think he deserves some jail time for his actions, but still, only locking him up wouldnt solve anyone's problems. The guy would be out in a week, mentally worse then before.

He should definitely go to rehab asap

Agree. IMO part of the punishment for his actions should be rehabilitation and therapy.

Top Bottom