• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[WatchMojo] The 20 most disappointing games of the decade (including Mighty No. 9, Death Stranding and Fallout 76)

mcjmetroid

Final fantasy XV is my most dissappointed game of the decade for sure.
I'm not a big final fantasy fan and I got it for very little and my expectations were low but it managed to still dissapoint me.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
For me it was Order 1886, I really enjoyed both GOW Chain of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta, they were almost as good as console version of God of War games and I absolutely couldn't wait what they bring to console, but in the end they were more interested giving me pretty graphics rather than proper game.

I still don't understand how can anyone be disappointed by Fallout 76? Bethesda cant make functional SP let alone going full online mode, even themselves make fun of the fact how broken their own games are.

My question is what hell did you guys expect!? I would have been more surprised if it wasn't broken mess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom