• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs: Legion delays online modes until 2021 to work on technical issues

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/...s-legion-and-announcement-for-the-online-mode

Since the launch of Watch Dogs: Legion, some of you continue to have technical issues preventing you from enjoying the game. The dev team is committed to fixing these issues and will not stop until everyone can experience the game as intended.

As part of our commitment to fixing the game’s issues, we’ve decided to delay the Online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion to early 2021. This will allow us to focus on fixing issues with single player, and it will give us more time to test the Online experience to help ensure a smooth launch of the mode.

Danny 117

Jesus Christ what a clusterfuck.

I had to shelve the game until they patch it as they can’t guarantee that my progress will actually save on XSX. I’ve lost 2 hours of progress to this stupid bug.

Last edited:

Roni

Gold Member
I can play fine on PS4 Pro, but I've had multiple crashes happen to me. There's other bugs as well that require you to restart the game to fix.

The one I've seen the most consistently is that once the open world bugs, leaving to the main menu can crash the game! hahaha

Komatsu

Jesus Christ what a clusterfuck.

I had to shelve the game until they patch it as they can’t guarantee that my progress will actually save on XSX. I’ve lost 2 hours of progress to this stupid bug.

Lost about SIX hours of progress myself.And the game does not allow for manual saving. Unacceptable.

Yoboman

I dont know why Ubi felt they needed to rush all these games for launch

They would have been better rolling them out over a few months

Top Bottom