• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs Complete Edition Rated For PS5, Xbox Series and Stadia

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Watch Dogs Complete Edition has been rated for PS5, Xbox Series, and Google Stadia suggesting a re-release of the game on next-generation consoles.

Ubisoft has recently released Watch Dogs Legion for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. They are also supporting a next-generation version of Legion on PS5 and Xbox Series X with ray-tracing support also heading to PC. It appears that they might be planning to re-release the original Watch Dogs on PS5 and Xbox Series based on a listing by both ESRB and Brazil Game Rating Board.

Watch Dogs Complete Edition was rated for PS5, Xbox Series, and Google Stadia by ESRB. The game appears to have been rated in Brazil as well for PS5 and Xbox Series X. This might seem like it is for backward compatibility, but this is not the case based on the rating for WD 2, which has added Google Stadia but not the next-generation consoles.

watch-dogs-ps5-xbox-series-brazil.jpeg

Certinty

I’ll buy it.

Quite honestly, it was one of my favourite games last gen. On hard difficulty, the hacking and problem solving was superb, the gameplay was great (movement, stealth and gunplay) and the game looked good visually.

I felt like people were too quick to hate given the downgrade in graphics and probably just played it like a GTA-like game which ruined so many good aspects the game had to offer.

Either way, I’m in. Much better game than 2 and Legion.

Last edited:

assurdum

Banned
It means the first WD will be patched for the next generation with better graphic setting? I loved the first one, .more than the second, but it was cut back a lot graphically compared the pc version. Good I hope an upgrade via patch is on the road..

Last edited:

whyman

Like I said in another thread a while ago. It comes with one of the gold edition on next gen consoles. Nothing new.

It means the first WD will be patched for the next generation with better graphic setting? I loved the first one, .more than the second, but it was cut back a lot graphically compared the pc version. Good I hope an upgrade via patch is on the road..
It most likely means that you will have to buy it again. It's Ubisoft.

Top Bottom