• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was Ocelot gay? (MGS Spoilers)

GymWolf

He was skilled on handling small calibers, if that was a sign of his gayness, gaf is in serious trouble.

:lollipop_blowing_kiss:

I mean dude flat out admits to having a torture fetish, and on multiple occasions tortures Snake or the man he was cloned from. Combine that with that line in MGS1 and the kiss in MGS4 and it's safe to say there was something there.

I'd take it as a "bond". Snake criticized Ocelot for gun usage, form, etc. Ocelot took his criticisms to heart, and became the awesome gunman we all love/hate because of them.

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
I always thought it was a love and respect kind of thing. Not literally romance. The way you'd love a another person that brings out the best in you competitively. And respect them for being who they are.

I dunno though, I guess it could be gay? I don't think it'd bother anybody, but I never took it as romantic love kind of shit.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Snake is the pinnacle of manliness. I'm straight as an arrow, but even I wouldn't say no to Solid Snake's solid snake.

Last edited:
Top Bottom