• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WarnerMedia’s Jason Kilar On New Structure, Layoffs & Future Of HBO Max, Theatrical Distribution & Linear TV

I wouldn't want to buy something that didn't have growth potential. What exactly do you think they are telling perspective buyers if they are in fact in talks? That WB Games is stagnant?

And re-read the quote; he actually didn't personalize any desire to grow the company with his wording.

I read through the article and it seems to point out two things.

1. Warner Brothers desire to change how they deliver content (streaming services) I mean film btw

2. How downsizing will affect the company. Essentially they are going to combine different sections together and they have to eliminate people that have the same jobs.

With that said I'm struggling to see how the article is discussing WB Games.

is OP trolling? i dont see any mention of WB games

I'm struggling to see that as well.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
With that said I'm struggling to see how the article is discussing WB Games.
Yeah it's.. actually.. almost no way it is.

Why would you talk about them going global? They are a network of global studios that sell products globally already lol

Last edited:

fersnake

giphy.gif

Warner Bros is keeping Warner Bros. Interactive.
The Warner Bros. Motion Pictures Group continues to be led by Chairman Toby Emmerich. Warner Bros. Television Studios group continues to be led by Chairman Peter Roth. Warner Bros. Interactive remains part of the Studios and Networks group, along with our Global Brands and Franchises team including DC led by Pam Lifford, and our Kids, Young Adults and Classics business led by Tom Ascheim, all focused on engaging fans with our brands and franchises through games and other interactive experiences.

I think this belongs here for the discussion.

Last edited:

theclaw135

Banned
I think this belongs here for the discussion.

The old management missed the forest for the trees. Cue the "brands and franchises" part. The corporate umbrella has like 100 years of film and comic history they could be leveraging a great deal better, all things considered. Not to mention all the Midway games that are doing little but waste away in compilations.

Top Bottom