• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer - New Horus Heresy box set

Ammogeddon

LgCA8pv.jpg

The new Age of Darkness box set came up for preorder today, officially releasing 18th June.

I dabbled a bit in 40K as a kid but not to any great length. I recently got into Kill Team which is a great skirmish game with a decent amount of depth but now I’m addicted to the plastic crack.

Coincidentally, I started reading the Horus Heresy series a few months back and love the universe so it was a no brainer for me to jump in on this. It’s a bit like Game of Thrones in space.

I’ve only read as far as Fulgrim at the moment so not sure which legion I’ll be going for, did the selector on the website and it recommended Iron Hands. They look pretty cool and have whole the cyborg aesthetic but I’m going to read up a bit more before making a decision.

Just wondering if anyone else is getting into it or currently playing Horus Heresy, if so what legion are you and what are your plans for the box ie. making 2 smaller armies out of it or just one big one?

Top Bottom