• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer 40K: Space Marine 2 - Reveal Trailer | The Game Awards 2021

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
OMG IT'S HAPPENING, FOR THE EMPEROR !!

unknown.png

The legendary franchise returns for a spectacular, action-packed experience, bringing the Warhammer 40,000 universe to life like never before.
PC/PS5/XS, no date for now

The galaxy is in peril. Entire worlds are falling. The Imperium needs you.

Embody the superhuman skill and brutality of a Space Marine, the greatest of the Emperor’s warriors. Unleash deadly abilities and an arsenal of devastating weaponry to obliterate the relentless Tyranid hordes.
Hold at bay the horrors of the galaxy in epic battles on far-flung planets. Uncover dark secrets and drive back the everlasting night to prove your ultimate loyalty to humanity.

Heed the call of battle.
For there is only war.

SpaceMarine2_RevealTrailer_screenshot_logo_1080p_04.jpg
SpaceMarine2_RevealTrailer_screenshot_logo_1080p_01.jpg

Last edited:

CitizenZ

Banned
One of the games I have always gone to bat saying you should play, its def. has so much potential, yadda yadda yadda. But watching that trailer did not do anything for me.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
One of the games I have always gone to bat saying you should play, its def. has so much potential, yadda yadda yadda. But watching that trailer did not do anything for me.
Hope i's better than first one was.
First one was so very unrealized... still cool for what it was

Saber

Gold Member
Well, thats a surprise indeed. The first one was okish, hope they make it better.

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
This is gonna be absolutely awesome, I thought this game was gone forever, I never expected a sequel, it was one of those games that people liked and it got good reviews but it just didn't sell enough.

40K is such a strong franchise, however, so I guess they felt it was worth another go, thank the fucking emperor for that.

Atrus

Gold Member
Titus is back and looks to have crossed the Rubicon Primaris to boot. The first game was surprisingly enjoyable and now we start off clobbering Tyranids.

Hopefully Leandros got what he deserved.

Last edited:
People keep saying the devs are not good (Saber), but I kinda liked WWZ for what it was, and how bad the movie was originally, and they made a fun multiplayer game

Also people tend to forget Relic made DOW3 as a moba... ewww

Last edited:

Barakov

Gold Member
OMG IT'S HAPPENING, FOR THE EMPEROR !!

unknown.png

The legendary franchise returns for a spectacular, action-packed experience, bringing the Warhammer 40,000 universe to life like never before.
PC/PS5/XS, no date for now

The galaxy is in peril. Entire worlds are falling. The Imperium needs you.

Embody the superhuman skill and brutality of a Space Marine, the greatest of the Emperor’s warriors. Unleash deadly abilities and an arsenal of devastating weaponry to obliterate the relentless Tyranid hordes.
Hold at bay the horrors of the galaxy in epic battles on far-flung planets. Uncover dark secrets and drive back the everlasting night to prove your ultimate loyalty to humanity.

Heed the call of battle.
For there is only war.

4nKrR2Y.jpg

Looks like we're taking on the tyranids this time around. This game is going to be so rad.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
In the grim darkness of video gaming in 2021... Can't believe this is actually happening.

Gameplay looks great, like a better and improved version of the first one. Can't wait to see more.

jupzter05

Neo Member
So from the short gameplay looks like WWZ skinned with Warhammer 40K... I'm good with that... I wonder if Saber will show more on twitch tmrw as they have more new game announcement...

I like Tyranids, but they're not as interesting as Orks as an enemy I think. Literally zero personality...
There'll probably be more than just them to fight though, just like Chaos were a surprise in the first game.

If they have a horde mode hopefully it's a little more fleshed out than the one added to the 1st, it was cool and all for free but didn't hook me like the team based pvp modes.
I loved the Exterminatus mode, my friends and I played it a lot more than PvP.

To be honest, I actually only played PvP to unlock perks I'd need for Exterminatus, like the lifesteal on the Chainsword or the Killing Blow for the hammer. I thought it was super boring, more than half of the games ended up with one team spawn-camping the other one, which wasn't fun for anyone.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Titus is free from the inquisition?
I was so touched that Titus might NOT have been in the sequel (which i never thought we would see) because of being held by the Inquisition.

Tyranids are also a really good choice of enemies....im sure Chaos Space Marines are in as well cuz Space Marines without some Chaos shenanigans just isnt complete.

Top Bottom