• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector is a new battle scale turn-based strategy game

Bullet Club

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector is a new battle scale turn-based strategy game​

Slitherine and Black Lab Games announced Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector; a new turn-based strategy game set in the world-renowned sci-fi setting imagined by Games Workshop. In order to celebrate this announcement, the publisher released a trailer that you can find below.

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector will take players to the battlefields of the 41st Millenium. Players can pick their force, develop their army, field mighty heroes and fight for victory using superior strategy, awesome abilities, and devastating weaponry, turn by turn on grid-based maps.

The game will feature an epic twenty mission single-player campaign that explores the aftermath of the Devastation of Baal. Moreover, it will have a Skirmish mode in which players can completely customize their army list by picking their units, heroes and their loadouts.

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector will release on PC in May 2021.

Enjoy!

Source: DSOG

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I swear me and a few other GAFers were just talking about a turn-based version of 40k... :messenger_weary: :messenger_ok:

I wanna see actual gameplay before I get my hopes up, though.

Top Bottom