• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Tekno-ninjas in space play free!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
WkCn5NL.png

Haven't played in a year but this belongs here. Yes.

Daniel Sacui

Neo Member
I'm having so much trouble landing the last pieces for Loki Prime and Nova Prime.
Need:
Loki Prime Chassis
Nova Prime Chassis

Does anyone have these? Can ya help me out? Been using Nyx Prime for eternity, and I gotta say it's incredibly boring at this point. Need a new Frame.

Xbox GT: SACUI

Last edited:

bati

I'm having so much trouble landing the last pieces for Loki Prime and Nova Prime.
Need:
Loki Prime Chassis
Nova Prime Chassis

Does anyone have these? Can ya help me out? Been using Nyx Prime for eternity, and I gotta say it's incredibly boring at this point. Need a new Frame.

Xbox GT: SACUI

I think both are vaulted right now (I'm too lazy to check tbh). Your best bet is to find the seller on warframe.market

Cracklox

Meanwhile us console plebs haven't had an update (outside of Atlas Prime) since the 17th of September...

Which sucks cos I've been holding off using Gauss until we get his buffs, and I'm also keen to check out the Arby's changes. That stuff will now likely be rolled into the big update, and we probably won't see that for another 2-3 weeks.

First world space problems I guess

SnapShot

I love Warframe, spent like a Total of 770+ hours in it and still playing it to this day. nowadays I love just joining it casually every once in a while and doing sorties, nightwave challenges and leveling up my gear and frames. Future updates look very interesting and I'm looking forward to them.

ShinNL

Interesting note: on last Nintendo's stream Taylor answered the question "When cross-play?" with a vague answer along the lines of "If it's ever going to be available, it would probably be announced on the dev stream, I wouldn't steal that honor away from them". Steve mentioned it's probably not in the pipeline, if anything, cross-save would be the first thing. But considering how many cross-play barriers have been lifted (*cough* Sony *cough), I don't think it's that much of an impossbility (or super far away dream). It sure would be great for a Switch player like me. As a Switch player, I'm kind of forced to be an one-man force (so whether people join or not, I can handle all missions myself). But things like Eidolon hunting and zero score Index are things I don't do. Joining a strong clan could be an option, but I don't want to abandon my ghost clan because it has a story (my in-game sensei made one from scratch for me so I'm keeping it alive and building upon it). I'm from EU and the playerbase is noticbly less active than the few times I tried the NA region.

It would also help with relic farming... solo relic runs are not efficient :messenger_grinning_sweat: (anything beyond Lith and I'm lucky if someone joins outside of Baro time).

ShinNL

I was helping a newer player yesterday, unlocking some of the star chart for him, give some beginner tips like toggle running and turning up FOV and activating syndicate.

Also helped him out with the The Sergeant. Taxi'd him (the boss is needed for the Ceres junction) but I let him do it solo. He was all hyped up about it. Then he saw the boss and he was all confused and I was just laughing through Discord voice chat.
The laughing didn't stop. Because the boss wasn't instant KO'd, I got to see him live longer than 1 second. That boss is so funny. He says a lot of lines. Insulted me. Insulted my clan. It's so hilarious. I feel like this boss was created for this exact moment and I got a rare treat, because most people have probably rushed this and never went back. I loved it :D

Also helped him farm Frost parts when I asked him which frames he liked (and he still had to make his first and didn't want to make a Rhino). Frost happened to be one of them. Then we discovered control module is a rare material for beginners and building Frost requires... 1. I was so confused. I stared at my 1.6k control modules and had to wiki where this stuff normally drops. Ended up getting 3 in the void. Are they really that rare and did I really do that many void missions :|?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I was helping a newer player yesterday, unlocking some of the star chart for him, give some beginner tips like toggle running and turning up FOV and activating syndicate.

Also helped him out with the The Sergeant. Taxi'd him (the boss is needed for the Ceres junction) but I let him do it solo. He was all hyped up about it. Then he saw the boss and he was all confused and I was just laughing through Discord voice chat.
The laughing didn't stop. Because the boss wasn't instant KO'd, I got to see him live longer than 1 second. That boss is so funny. He says a lot of lines. Insulted me. Insulted my clan. It's so hilarious. I feel like this boss was created for this exact moment and I got a rare treat, because most people have probably rushed this and never went back. I loved it :D

Also helped him farm Frost parts when I asked him which frames he liked (and he still had to make his first and didn't want to make a Rhino). Frost happened to be one of them. Then we discovered control module is a rare material for beginners and building Frost requires... 1. I was so confused. I stared at my 1.6k control modules and had to wiki where this stuff normally drops. Ended up getting 3 in the void. Are they really that rare and did I really do that many void missions :|?

Good on you for helping a newcomer find his feet!

Control modules are somewhat deep into the star chart so newer players will take a while to get to the planets where they drop.

Also for everyone else, the update has started rolling on consoles.

ShinNL

The Dev stream into Steve stream was so awesome. Even as a console player it was just hyped to see.

Last edited:

Cracklox

Not sure I'm loving the whole Lich grind tbh. Good idea, questionable execution. And I haven't even done away with my 1st one yet...

Si vauban prime requires 9000 cryptic. That's 90 extractors. Holy fuck.

Heiracon on Pluto is your friend. Also good for axi relics and endo. I've done 40+ excavtes there in pubs a few times before. Most groups will do around 20 from my experience. So long as its going smoothly of course

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Not sure I'm loving the whole Lich grind tbh. Good idea, questionable execution. And I haven't even done away with my 1st one yet...

Heiracon on Pluto is your friend. Also good for axi relics and endo. I've done 40+ excavtes there in pubs a few times before. Most groups will do around 20 from my experience. So long as its going smoothly of course

Yeah I know about hieracon but idk, might be my timezone, but it's tough finding people. I usually solo to 12 then extract. Today I did get matchmake with an Oberon and we went farther, enough to start building that last vauban part.

Holammer

Finally finished MR28. Might grind the remaining items just on pure principle and it should put me halfway'ish to MR29.
There's still things left to grind, like intriniscs for railjack and the Vazarin focus school. Not done with the game just yet.

C1A78C138C898E664AC6B93161CC17BC706B09FC

Changed main weapon to Dark Split-sword after I found a godlike riven that I forgot about. That thing one-shots everything, but it's going to absolutely fucking disgusting if they release a Prime version of the weapon.

79w1qlx.jpg

Walledhouse

“That Riven is disgusting already. It actually makes me angry how the Riven system works and how luck-of-the-grind you could be doing some exponentially higher damage than everyone else.“
- A bitter MR-let

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Finally finished MR28. Might grind the remaining items just on pure principle and it should put me halfway'ish to MR29.
There's still things left to grind, like intriniscs for railjack and the Vazarin focus school. Not done with the game just yet.

C1A78C138C898E664AC6B93161CC17BC706B09FC

Changed main weapon to Dark Split-sword after I found a godlike riven that I forgot about. That thing one-shots everything, but it's going to absolutely fucking disgusting if they release a Prime version of the weapon.

Woah MR28.

Congratulations :)

That's a lot of lich farming... I really want some of the kuva weapons but I find the process too convoluted for my liking. Too many steps if you will.

Meanwhile I hope none of you all got caught red handed with an OG prime chamber on your mod collection :p

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Haven't played on PS4 in a out a year, worth jumping back in?

In that time the big content packs have been the lich system and railjack.

Liches have been mostly fixed. They're now less aggravating to farm and deal with, but they're just a farm.
Railjack appears to be mostly debugged now and while the content in there is bare, there's two new events, one in march and one in april centered around the railjack.

I'd say it's a good moment to come back, get your feet wet in the Railjack pool and get ready for event season. Farm a few liches while you're around too :)

Also, Baro sold prime chamber for a metrick fuckton of ducats. People bought multiple copies so you can find them on the trade channel if you want or you can wait until Baro offers it again.

Trogdor1123

In that time the big content packs have been the lich system and railjack.

Liches have been mostly fixed. They're now less aggravating to farm and deal with, but they're just a farm.
Railjack appears to be mostly debugged now and while the content in there is bare, there's two new events, one in march and one in april centered around the railjack.

I'd say it's a good moment to come back, get your feet wet in the Railjack pool and get ready for event season. Farm a few liches while you're around too :)

Also, Baro sold prime chamber for a metrick fuckton of ducats. People bought multiple copies so you can find them on the trade channel if you want or you can wait until Baro offers it again.
Ok, I have no idea what that means. But sounds fun. I was about mr17 I think when I left. Right when the open world stuff dropped.

Any good frames to start with now days? Used to rock Mesa but heard it was needed to hell. I think I had nearly every frame at the time I left, except stupid Nova prime!

Any tips?

I'll download it tonight.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Ok, I have no idea what that means. But sounds fun. I was about mr17 I think when I left. Right when the open world stuff dropped.

Any good frames to start with now days? Used to rock Mesa but heard it was needed to hell. I think I had nearly every frame at the time I left, except stupid Nova prime!

Any tips?

They're releasing a patch soon that will change the meta, but... mesa, rhino, nova, saryn, wisp, nezha, inaros are all very strong. Tons of viable frames atm, tho. Ember got reworked and is very nice now.

Liches are special enemies: they only exist if you create them. They drop kuva enhanced weapons. Maybe watch a video about it, but a recent one... lots of tweaks since release.
Railjack is a space ship. You got to space, fly with your archwing, etc.

Cracklox

Had to take a break from vidyagame forums for a while. Should be around a bit more going forward

Any tips?

Frogs touched on the major stuff added (Liches, Railjack). There's also been a number of frames added since the last open world. Baruuk, Wisp, Hildryn, Gauss and Grendel. Mostly all pretty good (except maybe Grendel). Wisp especially will find a home in most groups with her team wide health and attack speed buffs. I like Baruuk and Hildryn though they're probably not the most popular. Both can be super strong built right though. And Gauss is great when you gotta go fast, and seems pretty popular since he released.

Also, can't remember any Mesa nerfs. She's as strong as ever

Regarding Lichs, they're essentially DE's take on Shadow of Mordors nemesis system. Except no where near as good. They're basically a wacky name generator with a roulette wheel of weapons attached. Some of those weapons happen to pretty damn good so they're sort of worth it for those. Once you get in a rhythm you can down one in a few hours of play too.

Railjack? Yeesh. Dunno where to start. I havent played it since release and it was a buggy mess. Apparently most of that (and the broken ass economy) have been fixed, but I don't really feel inclined to go back to it just yet. Its probably one of the few things in game where you kind of need an organised group to do well. It can be soloed but that will be rough as hell until you upgrade your boat ship. Which takes a while.

So until then, if you don't have 3 other people you know and trust, you're stuck with pubs. Which inevitably, you'll get into groups where at least 1 or 2 people don't know what to do properly or are just undergeared to be effective. And that can be super fun(?)

Also, theres a big update due next week on console which is going to change up quite a few things and shift a few metas. It seems to have been pretty well received so far on pc for the most part. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1172454-warframe-revised-update-2720/

Trogdor1123

Had to take a break from vidyagame forums for a while. Should be around a bit more going forward

Frogs touched on the major stuff added (Liches, Railjack). There's also been a number of frames added since the last open world. Baruuk, Wisp, Hildryn, Gauss and Grendel. Mostly all pretty good (except maybe Grendel). Wisp especially will find a home in most groups with her team wide health and attack speed buffs. I like Baruuk and Hildryn though they're probably not the most popular. Both can be super strong built right though. And Gauss is great when you gotta go fast, and seems pretty popular since he released.

Also, can't remember any Mesa nerfs. She's as strong as ever

Regarding Lichs, they're essentially DE's take on Shadow of Mordors nemesis system. Except no where near as good. They're basically a wacky name generator with a roulette wheel of weapons attached. Some of those weapons happen to pretty damn good so they're sort of worth it for those. Once you get in a rhythm you can down one in a few hours of play too.

Railjack? Yeesh. Dunno where to start. I havent played it since release and it was a buggy mess. Apparently most of that (and the broken ass economy) have been fixed, but I don't really feel inclined to go back to it just yet. Its probably one of the few things in game where you kind of need an organised group to do well. It can be soloed but that will be rough as hell until you upgrade your boat ship. Which takes a while.

So until then, if you don't have 3 other people you know and trust, you're stuck with pubs. Which inevitably, you'll get into groups where at least 1 or 2 people don't know what to do properly or are just undergeared to be effective. And that can be super fun(?)

Also, theres a big update due next week on console which is going to change up quite a few things and shift a few metas. It seems to have been pretty well received so far on pc for the most part. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1172454-warframe-revised-update-2720/
Not going to lie, I'm a bit overwhelmed with the game right now.

I did the one with the repos a couple days ago. Was fun but I don't know what to do now. I think I have a bunch of quests to look into. I need to finish some old ones too.

I don't have these new quests open. I did beat the war within so that seems to be a large hurdle done but I have no idea what good it is or how to use my duder out of his suit, let alone the skills that are there...

Yup, I'm lost!

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
They're basically a wacky name generator with a roulette wheel of weapons attached

You beautiful bastard.

Not going to lie, I'm a bit overwhelmed with the game right now.

I did the one with the repos a couple days ago. Was fun but I don't know what to do now. I think I have a bunch of quests to look into. I need to finish some old ones too.

I don't have these new quests open. I did beat the war within so that seems to be a large hurdle done but I have no idea what good it is or how to use my duder out of his suit, let alone the skills that are there...

Yup, I'm lost!

Alright, that's it. I gotta talk to Frizby and get him to come back and check this thread from time to time.

We had a gaf clan, that is now the reset clan, but they take people outside the forum so they can invite you. The clan leans towards veteran self-sufficient players but Frizby might be coaxed to help a newer player so I think it's worth a try.

Trogdor1123

You beautiful bastard.

Alright, that's it. I gotta talk to Frizby and get him to come back and check this thread from time to time.

We had a gaf clan, that is now the reset clan, but they take people outside the forum so they can invite you. The clan leans towards veteran self-sufficient players but Frizby might be coaxed to help a newer player so I think it's worth a try.
I was a member of the clan but got booted for being off for so long. It was the right decision of course.

Holammer

Finished all the focus schools a couple of days ago, that's another grind off the list and I mostly get on to do the sorties now.
Really need find the motivation to burn a couple of 1000s of relics, they just add shiny new hamster wheels all the time so the relic pile just keeps growing.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Finished all the focus schools a couple of days ago, that's another grind off the list and I mostly get on to do the sorties now.
Really need find the motivation to burn a couple of 1000s of relics, they just add shiny new hamster wheels all the time so the relic pile just keeps growing.

Your dedication is insane! Congratluations :)

I'm personally a bit burned out of warframe atm and I also have some stuff going IRL as well.

Walledhouse

I keep downloading Warframe. Loading up my ship. Looking at the grinds ahead and then logging off. I love the idea of Railjack but I’m also incredibly scared of trying it out cold. How many more currencies and resources did they add in the last year? I really want a massive reset switch on the whole thing and be told there are like ten currencies now.

ShinNL

I keep downloading Warframe. Loading up my ship. Looking at the grinds ahead and then logging off. I love the idea of Railjack but I’m also incredibly scared of trying it out cold. How many more currencies and resources did they add in the last year? I really want a massive reset switch on the whole thing and be told there are like ten currencies now.
Railjack is pretty safe to try now with the changes they made. Before the major buffs, I was getting destroyed on the first node. But now it's very fun, especially if you have friends joining you. It's it's own island, which is both good and bad. Bad as in you have do pretty much start from scratch there, but good in that it doesn't really have requirements. So my lower ranked clan members were able to join me and have a good time without worrying they "weren't good enough" or anything.

Islands will create more currencies, but I don't mind it that much.

I'm finally nearing max rank on Fortuna (not counting what's coming after). The debt bonds gate-keeping was annoying, since I was stuck on max standing for a long time just because I couldn't get enough debt bonds.

I'm still trying to experiment with Limbo, but man, it's rough. I barely understand how I can make him more fun than a squishy, fragile cataclysm stasis caster. That's so boring. Banish and Rift Surge seem to complicated and... pointless.

Currently working on Magnus. I have a Riven and from my tests, I can get free headshots with Magnetize. I wonder if they changed something, as I don't remember multishot on hit-scan weapons being that good for Magnetize but I'm definitely seeing the multishot buffed Deadly Maneuvers crits, so bullets are hitting the enemy. It's killing lvl 115 Heavy Bombards with a non-potatoed, only 2 mods when combined with Magnetized.... I wonder how far I can take it O_O

Really enjoying Railjack right now, ram shield is so fun.

I've tried solo'ing the Exploiter Orb. I can't get the adds to stop healing. It's actually frustrating. I wonder if it's the Switch version that doesn't see the adds spawning in time, or that I don't have a pistol yet that can one-shot them. Problem is since the community is small, I have to solo most things if I want to progress and if I had a Slow Nova, I thought I could manage the adds in time. But Slow Nova can't get through the first few phases. But if I take a frame that can tank the first phases, I don't have the CC to handle the later phases. After 4 tries I have up... :(

(Since I completed all NW missions this week, the Exploiter Orb mission returned in my list.... staring at me menacingly... grrrr)

Cracklox

So I (finally) upgraded my pc to conform with more modern standards and been playing a bunch of stuff on it. It's a whole new world i tell ya. Thats led to my ps4, along with warframe, going usused for a while. I'll prob jump back in soon though and make a start with NW stuff at least. And I haven't played railjack since the overhaul too. I was just starting to get into the old version of it as well. My ship could handle veil stuff and was doing a bit of farming in there for void hole and the like. I hear its all a little easier now, which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing after grinding it pretty hard to get my stuff to a decent level...

A few out loud thinks:

I'm no Limbo expert but mucked around with him a bit. He excels at point defense stuff like mobile def when cata/stasis can lock down whole rooms. He was also apparently pretty strong in the recent event in the railjack missions (which I haven't even done). Rift surge is kind of neat solo, but not something I'd dare cast in a group (not that I've ever pubbed with Limbo, cos... yeah...). It brings more stuff into the rift without needing to banish or cata. It also has a pretty neat augment that can turbocharge your weapons. But yeah, I find him ok (solo), but his abilities aren't really for killing and more for cc. And playing him with any range at all against corpus gets messy fast

Magnetize is great. Mag is great. I usually take her on assassination sorties and she deletes the likes of Van Hek, Ambulance etc with a good setup. I haven't really played with hitscan weapons as projectile was always considered the way to go, but I might check it out next time I'm on. Last time I was on I was using her and the bullethose gun from railjack (Pennant? I forget the name) and that was some pretty good fun.

Not sure I can offer much advice on Exploiter. I found it kind of easy solo, if a little time consuming. After getting Hildy bits I barely bothered, and that was not long after the fight was added a while back now. I just used Nezha to be tanky and fast, and once I learned where the adds come from I just scooted around and picked them off, threw goop, blew shit up and won. Didn't really need any cc. The only issues with spawning (on ps4) was sometimes the adds would get caught up away from the fight, especially the ones that come down the cliff. But that was a while ago and on a different platform, so maybe the Switch version has issues.

Bugs in Warframe? Why I never...

ShinNL

I'm on Switch so I can't farm for Protea yet, but she looks awesome from what I see in videos. The resource dispenser looks OP. Any frame that can generate health orbs can use Health Conversion to get 1350 armor. Combined with her shield restoration which works with Arcane Aegis really well, she's basically free tank (requiring almost nothing in the build to make it work) and can dump everything else in making the rest of the abilities awesome. Turret is basically free DPS. What could also be interesting is making a negative duration build that match it exactly with a limited magazine weapon like the Kuva Ogris for example and rewind it back at the perfect time.

Cracklox

I'm on Switch so I can't farm for Protea yet, but she looks awesome from what I see in videos. The resource dispenser looks OP. Any frame that can generate health orbs can use Health Conversion to get 1350 armor. Combined with her shield restoration which works with Arcane Aegis really well, she's basically free tank (requiring almost nothing in the build to make it work) and can dump everything else in making the rest of the abilities awesome. Turret is basically free DPS. What could also be interesting is making a negative duration build that match it exactly with a limited magazine weapon like the Kuva Ogris for example and rewind it back at the perfect time.

Ya Protea does look like she'll be pretty nifty. Haven't really looked into too much what our PC brethren is saying about her, but I'm tipping she'll have some uses.

Not sure when I'll get around to getting her though. Us console plebs won't see her for a week or two. In the meantime Last of Us 2 is out this friday, I'm about halfway through Control which I wanna beat before getting to that, and I just picked up Death Stranding on sale, which I'm interested in seeing what all the hooha is about.

1st spaceworld problems I guess

ShinNL

The Deadlock Protocol quest hits all the right notes. I won't spoil it but it's really cool.

Also, I'm not fan of the outrage community. People literally spreading misinformation like the Steel Path test cluster changes, changing an enemy from 9M EHP to 14 EHP. People who can't do maths and people who use those bad maths to fuel their rage. What a hateful part of the community. From 300% HP to 350% HP (which is a 16.6% increase) will never ever result in a 55% increase, especially not because the 16.6% increase is reduced by lesser armor and lesser shields. I hate how these people are the loudest part of the community and I hope DE sees how stupid they are.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
The Deadlock Protocol quest hits all the right notes. I won't spoil it but it's really cool.

Also, I'm not fan of the outrage community. People literally spreading misinformation like the Steel Path test cluster changes, changing an enemy from 9M EHP to 14 EHP. People who can't do maths and people who use those bad maths to fuel their rage. What a hateful part of the community. From 300% HP to 350% HP (which is a 16.6% increase) will never ever result in a 55% increase, especially not because the 16.6% increase is reduced by lesser armor and lesser shields. I hate how these people are the loudest part of the community and I hope DE sees how stupid they are.

Is the steel path live yet?

What's your take.

ShinNL

Is the steel path live yet?

What's your take.
Not yet and it will be later on consoles. If DE's plan is to create Devil May Cry style melee combat, it needs to be Steel Path enemies with enough HP, so I'm looking forward to more health on enemies. However, I fear the rage of the community is gonna prevent this and we're forever gonna be stuck with squishy enemies.

They changed Archwing missions to not have the buffed HP which is good, but disruption might be really troublesome too if you can't kill the demolist. I plan to do Steel Path missions for the super cool female operator skin. Mostly solo, because I'm on Switch (so I'm also used to playing solo).

Steel Path was also DE's way of making Brozime's request happen: adding higher difficulties on the star chart so new weapons and warframes can be showcased on normal missions rather than the simulacrum. That's the main goal and also tweaked so people can challenge themselves and test their OP builds.

I play the non-meta frames like Nyx, Valkyr and Mag and I'm looking forward to test out how good my builds will be. I don't forsee much trouble, considering Nyx is literally immortal and has 100% armor stripping, my Valkyr has over 4k armor and has innate lifesteal with the Daikyu Nikana setup and Mag survives with shield gating + CC and nukes everything.

Cracklox

Haven't really checked out the new update yet. I've been on once or twice since it dropped but that was mostly to do some decorating and knock off a few things for Nora. I'm soooo behind on that.

I left the Reeee clan as well, and just made my own solo clan. Really didn't want that name attached to me in game with the reputation they're giving themselves, and plus I wanted to play around with making my own dojo, as well as have something to dump my millions upon millions of nanospaores etc into. Turned the main hall into a footy stadium with grandstands, scoreboards, jumbotrons, grass field, the works. Still a bit of work to do but I'm kinda proud of it tbh. Oh, and I already hated the decor UI before doing that, and after a week of trying to line chairs and other shit up straight, my hatred for it now knows no bounds

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Haven't really checked out the new update yet. I've been on once or twice since it dropped but that was mostly to do some decorating and knock off a few things for Nora. I'm soooo behind on that.

I left the Reeee clan as well, and just made my own solo clan. Really didn't want that name attached to me in game with the reputation they're giving themselves, and plus I wanted to play around with making my own dojo, as well as have something to dump my millions upon millions of nanospaores etc into. Turned the main hall into a footy stadium with grandstands, scoreboards, jumbotrons, grass field, the works. Still a bit of work to do but I'm kinda proud of it tbh. Oh, and I already hated the decor UI before doing that, and after a week of trying to line chairs and other shit up straight, my hatred for it now knows no bounds

I'm astonished that you went solo Lox. I wish you good luck on your journey.

ShinNL

Damn, I loved everything about this Tennocon. I was in the Tennolive relay on my Switch and got to walk around the showcases while watching the stream.

Those Warframe ability swaps are gonna be a gamechanger. If I can put a mobility skill (Valkyr's Ripline?) on Nyx, I can solve her only weakness: not being able to jump.

The infested world is so animated, it's so gorgeous.

Those mechs remind me of the Dwarven tech in Skyrim, including the going-deep-underground part.

Shooting while riding K-drives.

August 25th live on all platforms.

Zaku looks sick, gives a terminator vibe.

Still free to play. So... damn.... good!

Top Bottom