• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wait a second, I thought Callisto was going to be PlayStation exclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
I mean Xbox is getting starfield so it makes sense that PlayStation gets Callisto
What Now Cat GIF by chuber channel

IFireflyl

Gold Member
First of all - No one was speaking to you.
Second of all - Please don't tell people what to do on the internet,
Third of all - Your not anyone's dad here.
Fourth of all - Nice avatar.

First of all - you posted your remark in a public forum, and Captain Toad Captain Toad had every right to respond to you.
Second of all - You're telling people what to do on the internet. You should take a look at your own hypocrisy.
Third of all - It's "you're", and your comment was stupid even without the poor grammar.
Fourth of all - I'm sure he appreciates it.

Also, Captain Toad Captain Toad was right. The OP made a simple mistake and your last two sentences were way more aggressive than they needed to be. If that's your response to someone mis-remembering something then you're the one who needs to seek help.

Skyfox

This doesn't happen by accident people, give op a break. It's his mistake but Sony marketing would have been going for exactly this kind of misunderstanding.

JCK75

What is it with all of the desire for other people to not get to play games unless it's on your preferred platform?

Last edited by a moderator:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
It's already coming out to a platform you own OP, so what gives?

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I remember when Sony unveiled Callisto during their gaming event months ago, or was it last year, I can't quite remember, but I saw NeoGaf members talking about it and I could have sworn it was PlayStation exclusive? I mean Xbox is getting starfield so it makes sense that PlayStation gets Callisto, but now I'm just finding out that Callisto is coming to Xbox as well.

How did I get confused on this? I could have sworn that when Callisto was first unveiled they said it was PlayStation exclusive, am I the only one who got confused?

Man I tell you what Microsoft is killing it with the exclusives, they just went and literally bought out all the competition.
Wait until you hear that Pragmata is multiplatform. The marketing deals are effective.

Arachnid

That's not logical at all. StarCraft is also a game based on space stuff, so is Mass Effect and Homeworld 3. So does this mean that...

StarCraft PC exclusive space game
Mass Effect Xbox exclusive space game
Calisto Protocol PS exclusive space game
Homeworld 3 Nintendo Switch exclusive space game.

You cannot be this fucking dense...oh wait.. you are.
Speaking of dense, pot meet kettle.

He's joking. You made the exact same post he did here except three times as long.

MacReady13

Maybe marketing rights for a game isn't a good idea, if people think it isn't coming to other platforms etc
I'd say that is the EXACT reason why Sony/Microsoft market games in this way. 90+% of people are clueless when it comes to this kind of stuff, and believe it is only coming to Playstation/Xbox etc... Marketing like this works!

You have to see one of these two splash images during the presentation to be absolutely sure:

maxresdefault.jpg

qQos1yh7orehoLnqoQ9J6OQf0aEuH0lNhIymrYqjA5Y.jpg

And the second one can be a little tricky if you own a gaming PC. Hope this helps whoever it can for the future.

GymWolf

Also relevant gif

Yeah i know, maybe it was too vintage for the younger generation, but my alternative example was something like how a pastor in a room full of children is exclusive to god...luckily i know when to stop with the black humor :pie_invert:

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
callisto is not exclusive when it first announce.
Some people need to realisze that games that shown on playstatiaon showcase doesnt mean its exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom