If you’re looking for adventure, you will find it in Voodoo Detective, the point-and-click sensation!
New Ginen: a small island town steeped in rich Voodoo culture, overrun by chain stores, infested with privileged tourists. Where local color and colonial corruption clash in a desperate battle for survival.
Against this fascinating backdrop we meet a mysterious woman with no past standing at the center of a drama so profound the threads of reality are threatening to unravel!
Join Voodoo Detective on his latest case, where danger hides behind every dirty secret and each thrilling moment may be his last. It’s time to don your fedora and trench coat, detective, you’ve got a mystery to solve!
- Monkey Island inspired point-and-click adventure!
- A rich story full of whimsy and intrigue!
- Hand-drawn backgrounds, animations, and user interface!
- High definition graphics!
- Prominent voice talent from games and films such as Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, Fallout, Diablo, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Star Trek, Austin Powers, and many more!
- A brilliant soundtrack recorded with live instruments composed by none other than Peter McConnell of Grim Fandango, Monkey Island, and Psychonauts fame!
This game looks really good and is low key flying under the radar (dev is kinda falling short on the promo side of things). The art is fantastic and from the gameplay snippets I've seen the writing rather sharp as well.