• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Volition Games - When Good Companies Go Bad

Fredrik

It's been slowly making its way over to where I live in Canada. Not so much the vitriol, but it's not uncommon to be asked my preferred pronouns and what I identify as where I am. Plus employee nametags will have that information and signs about respecting identity in certain stores. I'm not sure about other areas in Canada, though, and I wonder what it's like elsewhere in the world.
Lol that’s so strange, there is nothing like that where I’m at, I would just tell the person to put their hand in my pants if my big beard wasn’t giving them enough hints on my gender 😂

TransTrender

Gold Member
Can't even believe these are the same devs that gave us this masterpiece.

21857-freespace-2-windows-front-cover.jpg
The OP is soooooo fucking weak
Give me a fucking break over here
Thank you Loke
I can tell you are a man of culture

Last edited:

laynelane

Lol that’s so strange, there is nothing like that where I’m at, I would just tell the person to put their hand in my pants if my big beard wasn’t giving them enough hints on my gender 😂

haha I'm polite when asked these questions while inwardly thinking something along the lines of what you said.

Top Bottom