• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Voice to Text

I could use some help.

I am a fairly good typer when I'm on my computer. Unfortunately, I've been without a computer for a while and thus a normal keyboard.

I'm using the text keyboard on my Android phone and voice to text is absolutely horrendous on this thing. Unless I say things really slow, it generally screws up most of what I have to say.

I really, really don't want to have to download an entirely new keyboard app especially for those times when I do need to type out words so is there some kind of setting I can use that could help us out?

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Why do you need voice to text? Learn swipe typing, it's much faster than regular touch screen typing once you're used to it.

Mistake

You could get a Bluetooth keyboard I guess. They sell ones with docks that your phone can sit on. I tried voice to text on iOS and it’s no better, so I usually send short voice clips instead if I’m busy

Top Bottom