• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGTech: Watch Dogs Legion 60fps Mode PS5 vs Xbox Series X|S Frame Rate Comparison

Some good knowledge on graphics/rendering an such in this thread. I know y'all arguing, but you're also doing a good job of breaking shit down and I understand a few things better lol

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
playing on series x on 55 oled c9 with 2 meters distance. Looking amazing.

playing on series s on 55 oled b7 with 3.5 meters distance,Looking great too.
I've played it on my Series X on 4k led then Series S om my 55" 1080p led. I was surprised when I read how low the rez went in this thread. 672p or whatever it is, when I see around that figure for rez I expect Halo 3 type image quality on the 360 and it is not imo.
I think it looks good and great to have the option of 60fps.

kriolo

I've played it on my Series X on 4k led then Series S om my 55" 1080p led. I was surprised when I read how low the rez went in this thread. 672p or whatever it is, when I see around that figure for rez I expect Halo 3 type image quality on the 360 and it is not imo.
I think it looks good and great to have the option of 60fps.
Looks and play great on series s

And you have evidence that devs are purposely turning off AF on Xbox Series X because it is underpowered below Xbox One AF capabilities and that it's not a similar bug?
I wasn't talking about the AF in Watchdogs. I think it's probably just an omission from the devs, not even a bug, more like a QA error. I was talking about "tools" issues brought everytime a game runs worse on Xbox.

JackMcGunns

No one said series X is underpowered eh. Probably the game will run worse with higher AF and they lowered it. Not means the impact was dramatic in the performance but could help to eliminate some annoying drops here and there. Not sure to understand what you trying to say talking about the Xbox one AF capabilities.

:messenger_grinning_sweat: Just like they lowered it on PS4 but didn't have to on Xbox One. Riiiight.

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
Since the median framerate is 60fps on all three, it's fair to say they all have a consistent framerate, the main difference is obviously resolution.
XSX is almost 3% less likely to stay at the 16.6ms budget but let’s pretend it’s runs the same?

XSX version also has the now famous Vaseline-tier AF enabled but let’s pretend main difference is resolution. You won’t notice that but an 85p increase in resolution is the big one.

Got it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom