• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[VG TECH] Mortal Shell PS5 Dynamic 1800p Resolution Update Frame Rate Test

DaGwaphics

This image shows framrate more stable on PS5 plus some tear on Series X and a lot S.

Series are not VSynced that made the frame time all out of the place.

Edit - I believe I mistook what you said... sorry.

The XSS data in the chart isn't even accurate at this point is it. I though they now have a 30fps mode and 60fps 1080p mode?

So you like Demon’s/Dark Souls? Yes.

It has very good ideias in gameplay terms and it is really enjoyable and somehow new for Souls fans.
ok thanks , maybe i'll get it in the future , i got far in Bloodborn but never finished it cause well i suck lol and now i have Demon souls on Ps5 , we'll see where that goes.

ethomaz

Banned
Has the series X version been patched at all?
It received the same patch (you can’t delivery a path for just one of these two) but it not described changes for it... nobody tested so I don’t know.

The patch announce.

They said that.

Now I don’t know if there are specific fix to Series X or just that it needs to receive a patch when you change the Series S version.

If I have to guess some changes affect both because they share the same build but specific changes related to the profile of the game on S or specific menus like the 60fps flag just work on S and not X.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
It received the same patch (you can’t delivery a path for just one of these two) but it not described changes for it... nobody tested so I don’t know.

The patch announce.

They said that.

Now I don’t know if there are specific fix to Series X or just that it needs to receive a patch when you change the Series S version.

If I have to guess some changes affect both because they share the same build but specific changes related to the profile of the game on S or specific menus like the 60fps flag just work on S and not X.

Thanks, man.

Gotta give props to these small devs they are supporting all platforms as best as possible. Might throw them some cash and support.

Top Bottom