• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Vg Tech] Dying Light 2 Xbox Series X Balanced Mode Frame Rate Test

I have to maxed out Reality Creation on my Bravia
Season 11 Reaction GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
NXGamer's video is up.

He makes the Balanced mode update sound like a big improvement, 44% more pixel fill rate, 100% lock to 60 FPS and only encountered minimal tearing during stress combat.

great first significant patch, I trust tech land to keep improving on this. Looking good. Just need the patch for the ps5 users now But good to see the Xbox strengths being utilised.

series s is so good for its price though. I love that tiny little machine. I expect it to get better and better through the gen.

Last edited:

Banned
NXGamer's video is up.

He makes the Balanced mode update sound like a big improvement, 44% more pixel fill rate, 100% lock to 60 FPS and only encountered minimal tearing during stress combat.

weird. in the VG Tech video it looked not as stable at all, which lead me to believe that only the Xbox SX is getting this mode and not the PS5 simply because the SX supports VRR and so you can easily counter the dips with that...

Last edited:
Top Bottom