• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vanillaware fantasy game teased in 2019 at end of development, George Kamitani says

LectureMaster

Gold Member
It re-released on Vita as Murasama Rebirth. I wish it was released on PS4 as well similar to Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and Dragon's Crown Pro.
The 4chan Rumor said TGA 2022 would announce the remaster of Muramasa, and I was very hyped. It turned out a lot of games from the rumor did get announced but sadly not Muramasa. I still hold a slight hope that it is a thing.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
The 4chan Rumor said TGA 2022 would announce the remaster of Muramasa, and I was very hyped. It turned out a lot of games from the rumor did get announced but sadly not Muramasa. I still hold a slight hope that it is a thing.
Hope so, I hate to see great game like Muramasa be stuck on dead system.

kubricks

I wished that Vanillaware would bring Dragon's Crown to PC already.
I wish I can enjoy Dragon's Crown again on my Vita at launch where there are good online population. Drop-in Drop-out multiplayer with the loot based gameplay is amazing. I spent over 500hours on it.

If they rerelease it on PC or any modern console the game can have a second life I am sure.

LRKD

My Vita is dead, it’s analog stick pretty messed up.
analog stick repair is surprisingly easy, if you know how to unscrew a screw. And plug/unplug circuit ribbons, it's super easy, and the analog sticks are cheap af. Just slightly harder than a switch joycon replacement. This is the original vita left joystick replacement. The 2000 is even easier. I think the right joystick is also easier then the left in both models iirc
I suppose if it's your first ever taking apart electronic. it might seem pretty daunting. But honestly any one in video game hobby should learn these basic 'skills' for maintenance on their controllers, or replacing batteries in aged controllers/handheld consoles.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
analog stick repair is surprisingly easy, if you know how to unscrew a screw. And plug/unplug circuit ribbons, it's super easy, and the analog sticks are cheap af. Just slightly harder than a switch joycon replacement. This is the original vita left joystick replacement. The 2000 is even easier. I think the right joystick is also easier then the left in both models iirc
[/URL]
I suppose if it's your first ever taking apart electronic. it might seem pretty daunting. But honestly any one in video game hobby should learn these basic 'skills' for maintenance on their controllers, or replacing batteries in aged controllers/handheld consoles.
I wish it was something I could just fix but it’s literally broken, you need find entirely new replacement for it.

GeekyDad

Sure seems like more of a reminder that "hey, we're still here and working on that thing." But eh, who knows. Either way, it's good they're still updating. Don't love all of their games (just in terms of my preferences), but I love all of their games. Think they're one of the best companies around -- always changing gears in terms of gameplay. That's inspiring.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Whatever it is: can't wait. Specially if it's fantasy stuff akin to what we got in Dragon's Crown.

Top Bottom