• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valve wants Game Pass on Steam

Holammer

E3 2021 lord gaben enters the stage and announces steamvr on Xbox and gamepass on steam ( all that to fuck epic)
I would prefer if they just half-ass it Valve style. Find a free meeting room at Valve HQ, rig a camera and talk about their plans for 40'ish minutes while Gaben is fiddling with a pencil.
Talking about the future for DOTA2, CS:GO and TF2 on PC and consoles. Steam Chat, Inventory & remote play together integration on consoles. Some VR and upcoming projects and the Game Pass drop.

The video would have more views and better rating than anything else during E3 season.

file_13644_Gabe.jpg

i actually wanted series x to have windows features, basically full steam support/pc support, they missed a huge oppurtunity, im a pc gamer mainly but i really have no interest in upgrades anymore, if the series x covered xbox/steam as a whole imagine how many pc gamers similar to me wouldve bought one so they dont have to upgrade anymore...an xbox that is an xbox first/pc second with full keyboard and mouse support running steam games, microsoft also missed a trick making a gamepass app, they should have had gamepass intergrated into steam and not bother with there own shit app/shit store.

BigBooper

i actually wanted series x to have windows features, basically full steam support/pc support, they missed a huge oppurtunity, im a pc gamer mainly but i really have no interest in upgrades anymore, if the series x covered xbox/steam as a whole imagine how many pc gamers similar to me wouldve bought one so they dont have to upgrade anymore...an xbox that is an xbox first/pc second with full keyboard and mouse support running steam games, microsoft also missed a trick making a gamepass app, they should have had gamepass intergrated into steam and not bother with there own shit app/shit store.
That would be huge along with the GPU shortage. I wouldn't mind it.

Denton

Series X you want (with open system) would be much more expensive because it could not be sold at a loss.

Series X you want (with open system) would be much more expensive because it could not be sold at a loss.
i mean would it thought?, its basically a pc already, and its basically windows 10?, keeping it from getting hacked and keeping it secure would be an issue, but thats like a pc anyways.

Top Bottom