• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valorant closed beta begins April 7

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Looked at some gameplay but wasn't that impressed. I saw that some professional Apex players switched to this game, didn't really understand why

MiguelItUp

Looked at some gameplay but wasn't that impressed. I saw that some professional Apex players switched to this game, didn't really understand why
Maybe ad related? Or because it's just the new thing.

Watching the gameplay I'm really not impressed by it at all. Really not digging the look/style of it either. Not to mention it just doesn't feel like a passion project to me, feels forced and almost lifeless. 🤷‍♂️

The gameplay looks as if they want it to be strategic and tactical, all while you have the characters saying and yelling semi-frequently. Eeeeesh.

Starcheif

I watched about 2 or 3 hours of this game on Mixer and it looked weak but maybe it's fun to play. I will give it a try if it comes to console on down the road.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe ad related? Or because it's just the new thing.
Not sure, aceu from NRG is really switching to that game. Could be that NRG is being paid for this, but still.... He's one of the best players, and it's weird that he would "sacrifice" the amount of money they could win in tournaments for this type of gameplay. He came from CS and this is more like that than Apex, but still

MiguelItUp

Not sure, aceu from NRG is really switching to that game. Could be that NRG is being paid for this, but still.... He's one of the best players, and it's weird that he would "sacrifice" the amount of money they could win in tournaments for this type of gameplay. He came from CS and this is more like that than Apex, but still
Yeaaaah, that's really strange to me.

reptilex

Banned
Is Valorant available on normal platform yet? Still haven't tried because of their scum launcher which I will never touch.

Top Bottom