• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Update on PlayStation Plus Collection for soon to be PS5 PS Plus subscribers, and already subscribed PS4 owners (2 more games added!)

Greatest "gift*" ever?

• Total voters
It's a real gittish move on Somy to not allow these games to be added via their online store, locking PS4 owners out of getting them too.

Thankfully someone I work with has one, so I'll probably just get her to log into my account and add them to my library, then delete my profile off her machine, but still a dick move.

Dacon

Banned
It's a real gittish move on Somy to not allow these games to be added via their online store, locking PS4 owners out of getting them too.

Thankfully someone I work with has one, so I'll probably just get her to log into my account and add them to my library, then delete my profile off her machine, but still a dick move.

Do you figure that'll work? One of my friends has a ps5....

sisk0

Neo Member
Has Sony said for how long the collection will be available? I.e. do I have to claim the collection before a certain date?

Days gone. FF15. Monster hunter World. Crash Bandicoot. Glad I didnt buy these.
Wish persona was royal edition....

If you're in the US, Persona 5 Royal edition should be around $20 or $25 for Black Friday sales, depending on the store. Maybe play the first hour or so with the standard free version and decide if you like the game enough to upgrade. If you do enjoy the game, we're talking about a 100 hour epic, so I'd say it's well worth $20.

Do you figure that'll work? One of my friends has a ps5....
Can't see why it wouldn't. I have PS+, and you can have more than one account on a PS5 at a time, any of which can access the store.

Once they're registered as purchased on my order history, they should be there forever.

Kokoloko85

If you're in the US, Persona 5 Royal edition should be around $20 or $25 for Black Friday sales, depending on the store. Maybe play the first hour or so with the standard free version and decide if you like the game enough to upgrade. If you do enjoy the game, we're talking about a 100 hour epic, so I'd say it's well worth $20.
Thanks. Defo worth 20bucks. I like the the series and SmT series in general. Hoping there would be an upgrade choice but probably not lol

ultrazilla

Days Gone at 60fps is HEAVENLY.

200.gif

Last edited:

Agent X

It's meant to be an incentive to purchase a PlayStation 5 console, along with a subscription to PlayStation Plus.

If you've had a running PlayStation Plus subscription throughout the last four years, and have been regularly adding the "free" games to your account, then you should have a fair number of these games in your library already. Some are also currently available on PlayStation Now.

• Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Battlefield 1
  • Bloodborne -- March 2018, also on PS Now
  • Call of Duty Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles -- June 2018 (base game)
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
  • Days Gone -- On PS Now
  • Detroit: Become Human -- July 2019
  • Fallout 4 -- On PS Now
  • Final Fantasy XV -- On PS Now
  • God of War
  • inFAMOUS: Second Son -- September 2017
  • The Last Guardian
  • The Last of Us Remastered -- October 2019
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Persona 5
  • Ratchet & Clank -- March 2018
  • Resident Evil 7: Biohazard -- On PS Now
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End -- April 2020
  • Until Dawn -- July 2017, also on PS Now
A few of these games (God of War, Mortal Kombat , Persona 5) were previously available on PS Now, but have since been removed.

Top Bottom