• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

News [Unreal Engine] New development of a famous large-scale IP fighting game coming to PS5

bitbydeath

Nov 25, 2015
Any guesses?
We will develop a new large-scale IP fighting game from a major game company. Since you can be involved in everything from the planning stage to testing in new development, you can develop more fun games. You will be in charge of the client side. The platform will be PlayStation 5.
Fighting game development experience
Those who like super famous battle manga published by a certain publisher (a battle manga that everyone knows)

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

bitbydeath

Nov 25, 2015
Updated with more details, it’s a popular manga fighting game, so maybe DBZ or something.

Bo_Hazem

Gold Dealer
Feb 10, 2020
Salalah, Oman
Any guesses?

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Hobbygaming

ANIMAL1975

Aug 27, 2018
Portugal 🇵🇹
Those who like super famous battle manga published by a certain publisher (a battle manga that everyone knows)

My heart (and age) says DBZ, or Naruto, everyone knows both i think. But DBZ is my generation and Naruto is my sons, who wins?