• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Trailer Indie UnMetal - Official Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Dec 1, 2014
ibiza

Escape an enemy military base, play dirty tricks and check out the hilarious trailer for this upcoming 2D stealth action game, UnMetal, as showcased during Day 2 of Guerrilla Collective 2021.

In 1972 a crack commando squad threw you in prison for a crime you didn't commit. You promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the underground trying to survive from these soldiers of fortune. A demo for the game is available now on Steam.

metal gear 90s GIF

Reactions: KyoZz

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Dec 1, 2014
ibiza

UnMetal is a retro-style, 2D stealth/action game (with a healthy dose of humor) where the goal is to escape from an enemy military base using only your wits and whatever else you can get your hands on!

Reactions: Bullet Club

yurinka

Jan 19, 2007
Barcelona, Spain
www.capcom-town.es
I have it for PS Vita (there was a limited phisical batch), it's a really awesome game. Really fun, well done and has a great sense of humor, sometimes making cool references to stuff like obviously Metal Gear and others.

P.S.: There's a demo on Steam, play it!

Last edited:

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
Jun 29, 2020
This game would be nice to have in 1998 for the GameBoy Color.

In 2021?
Yet another retro pixel art game that rips off a popular franchise, BUT LOOK! IT ADDS A TWIST!

So innovative.

protonion

Jul 20, 2009
Athens,Greece
Bought it today because I liked the trailer and the price is good.

30 minutes in and I'm having a blast.
If you like the old 2d metal gears, you have to play this. The humor will be divisive. For me it is good.

Reactions: GametimeUK