• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

unfriendly neighbourhood spiderman

Banjo64

cumsessed
Bunch of fucking little pikey cunts. If I was staff or a customer I would have picked up a metal bar to help that bouncer.

As soon as Ali G put his hands on that bouncer he should have been knocked the fuck out. 6 on 1, big men.

Last edited:
Bunch of fucking little pikey cunts. If I was staff or a customer I would have picked up a metal bar to help that bouncer.

As soon as Ali G

Danger 5 Laughing GIF

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Whats the context of it? All I can saw is a mob of dumb ass cosplayers and a security guy meeting and suddenly a brawl broke out even into the back room.

Shouldn't be laughing as it was absolutely atrocious behaviour by these moronic cunts. But I was in stiches when they went into the stock room and Professor Xavier was spinning around with a stick :messenger_tears_of_joy:.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
This was like stepping into an alternate reality where America lost WWII and normal human beings were super heroes. Has that been done before? Definitely not as well.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
This was like stepping into an alternate reality where America lost WWII and normal human beings were super heroes. Has that been done before? Definitely not as well.
That was London.
Edit: nvm, I get your comment now. Also Watchmen explores that topic, vigilantes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom