• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves PC released date accidentally leaked early by Epic Games Store, release Oct.19th on EGS and Steam.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/uncharted-legacy-of-thieves-collection/uncharted-pc-release-date-post
Naughty Dog quietly – finally – announced an Uncharted PC release date in a new post on the Epic Games Store, marking the first time the action games are playable on PC. And then shortly after deals hunter Wario64 posted about the announcement, Epic removed the post, along with the entire game page. Evidently the post went up early, so while it may not be there now, you can pretty much guarantee the details are accurate and will surface once again in the near future.

Epic and Naughty dog say in the post that Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves for PC will launch October 19 for the Epic Games Store and Steam, and if you pre-order the collection on Epic’s platform, you receive an exclusive new Fortnite glider modeled after Sully’s plane. Legacy of Thieves includes Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and Uncharted: Lost Legacy, a spinoff of sorts that follows Chloe Fraser and Nadine Ross as they seek to prevent an ancient artifact from falling into the wrong hands.
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/not-found?epic_creator_id=351ad2792afc4f9ab332e964e97acbea
Original Info before above page was taken down
FcPG6VKaUAETuSs

Looks like PlayStation's new PC Department is working fast to get games on the platform, I believe this is the 3rd or 4th game available on PC from PlayStation with more to come. PC gamers will get to experience Uncharted 4, and lost Legacy remastered for the first time.

I know some people may have some feelings about this, especially toward a certain Jim Ryan, but think about how many more sales and money will go to Naughty Dog by releasing this on PC, so you can get more games and remakes like the recently acclaimed TLOU part 1 which just came out what, this week? It's a Naughty Dog Q4 this year, two major releases in one year.

There's even an incentive to attract more PC buyers, PC players can get Sully's plane to use in the hit game Fortnite. So Sony's PC Department has also been partnering with companies like Epic Games not just releasing PS5 games on PC, and I think they will soon bring PSN or at least some variation of PS Plus over as well.

No price has been revealed or leaked out yet.

yamaci17

What? r9 290 is able to run RDR 2 at 1080p/50+ FPS with xbox one x equivalent settings;

elden ring at 1080p medium (most likely higher than what ps4 uses as a baseline) at 36+ frames

it even runs cyberpunk at 1080p/fsr ultra quality / 45+ fps

forza 5 at 1080p/medium above 70 frames reliably

ac valhalla at @50 fps with med settings

and somehow this ps4 game makes the 290x teleport back to 720p low settings to get 30 frames? really?

a disastrous port is incoming, from the looks of it.

What? r9 290 is able to run RDR 2 at 1080p/50+ FPS with xbox one x equivalent settings;

elden ring at 1080p medium (most likely higher than what ps4 uses as a baseline) at 36+ frames

and somehow this ps4 game makes the 290x teleport back to 720p low settings to get 30 frames? really?

Well Sony just formed their PC department, maybe they could only get 720p for now and will patch in an update when it's improved. They are porting games as fast as possible so they may have a time table to follow, and they'll go back and update things later.

Hugare

Naughty Dogs engine doesnt scale well with high resolutions

During PS4 Pro era, all of their games were 1440p without checkerboarding.

With the PS5, both Uncharted 4/LL and TLOU Part I had 1440p/60 fps options, and native 4k mode can dip to 26 FPS sometimes.

Ghost of Tsushima, God of War, Death Stranding, all of them can do 4K/60 on the PS5

So I expect these Naught Dog games ports to be reaaally heavy.

Hold onto your butts for the Part I port

Last edited:

Stuart360

I really hope they port the original trilogy too.
I'd so much rather have the orig trilogy than Uncharted 4. Havent played the expansion with the girls though and i seen people say thats a lot better than U4 which i wasnt keen on.
The PS3 trilogy are amazing games though, well 2 and 3 anyway.

I'd so much rather have the orig trilogy than Uncharted 4. Havent played the expansion with the girls though and i seen people say thats a lot better than U4 which i wasnt keen on.
The PS3 trilogy are amazing games though, well 2 and 3 anyway.

Take more time to transfer those games from the powerful Cell processor and get them to run on PS5.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
keep the PC ports coming
how good are these games anyways, i know nothing about these games other than having seen Uncharted 4 gameplay a few years back

Top Bottom