• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted Coming Soon To Xbox in UHD

Jose92

[Membe
ZXL4PGz.png

rick astley GIF

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
Good and fun movie.
I recommend to watch.
The story is very Ucharted and the key elements are all there.
Tom made a great Nathan.
Mark not so much with Sully but it didn't comprimissed.

Lognor

Banned
No.
I watched the movie with my wife some weeks ago.
I meant that question due to your poor English. You usually write coherent sentences. There are a lot of misspellings and poor English in your posts in this thread.

Of course you loved this movie. I would be shocked if you didn't! Would you be surprised to hear me say the Halo tv show is really entertaining and I highly recommend it? LOL. (I actually haven't watched it yet)

ethomaz

Banned
I meant that question due to your poor English. You usually write coherent sentences. There are a lot of misspellings and poor English in your posts in this thread.

Of course you loved this movie. I would be shocked if you didn't! Would you be surprised to hear me say the Halo tv show is really entertaining and I highly recommend it? LOL. (I actually haven't watched it yet)
I think from what I saw the Halo show is good.
I did not watch outside the trailer/teases.

PS. I'm typing a lot from iPhone and it changes a lot of what I type... it was not like that before.

Last edited:
Top Bottom