• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK GAF PS5 & Xbox Pre-order Watch

Kamina

Golden Boy
Mine said December 15th too. Order was "accepted" this morning. Now it shows as "Dispatched"...
Well I have to admit I am not from the uk and not speaking about a uk order either. But I still have hope that my store will get them sooner too. December 15th is just what they said.

engstra

Well managed to get one off amazon yesterday and was expecting it early next week but it arrived today! Everything seems to be in working order, just played through all of astrobot (it's so cool, was grinning ear to ear during the entire playthrough)

Chittagong

Gold Member
Happy weekend UK GAF! Hope everyone has safely received their launch consoles.

Many reasons to be happy today - infections going down, vaccine roll out confirmed, PS5, Demon’s Souls, a glass of Game of Thrones Talisker, new season of The Crown 🥃🎮🏆

s1jJVik.jpg

Last edited:

reezoo

In Singapore, registered for 'interest' at sony website 3 weeks back. Today got a call to come down to sony store and do payment to receive PS5 by 31 DEC!
Poor me with no other option obliged.
There's still a disclaimer from Sony that date might slip if there is any issue with shipment due to covid situation.

ambo

Neo Member
Mine still shows as Dispatched when I log in, but no tracking information or emails to confirm it.

TBH I ordered a Pulse headset 2 weeks ago and they've given me 3 different excuses as to why it isn't here...

I managed to bag one from Curry’s too and it’s been showing as dispatched since yesterday morning but with no tracking. I called them today and they said it was fine and to just wait for the tracking number.

Hostile_18

Banned
If anyone sees any more UK PS5 stock become available please @me.

Spoke to Amazon today and they still have nothing in place to prioritise stolen/faulty items. The CS rep assures me he'll phone me the second it becomes available so we can initiate a exchange but I doubt anyone will a) be that on the ball b) remember.

My return window for any reason is the 31st of Jan. So I can tolerate the coil whine for a while.

NeonDelta

My Currys order has been in Dispatched status since Friday. Now it is In Progress... which according to others who have received their DPD email, it looks like it is happening soon!!
Mine is still dispatched. What time did you order?

I have received my refund from Very today.

ambo

Neo Member
My Currys order has been in Dispatched status since Friday. Now it is In Progress... which according to others who have received their DPD email, it looks like it is happening soon!!

Mine’s also changed to In Progress and they took the money too. I ordered at 7am on launch day. Fingers crossed it’s actually happening now 🤞

My VERY order for the PS5 Disc version + PS+ card just got dispatched!

Friday 27th November
07:16 - Despatched by Our Supplier

Thursday 19th November
10:52 - Order being processed at supplier
10:36 - Order received by our supplier

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Anyone having much luck lately? I have friends still after them that have no idea about being on websites at 9am and clicking like mad men. I know Argos had some at like 6am today but I was definitely not awake.

Freeman76

Quite a few places getting stock now, studio, amazon, argos, randomly releasing a few units here and there. Only way to somewhat combat these greedy, vermin scalping cunts is to not announce when they are coming into stock.

Just got a

‘do I want a ps5 for the 18th of dec ‘

mail from shopto. Looks like the second wave is hitting then (pre ordered back in the summer) 🤞😊

Quezacolt

Was able to order one yesterday from worten. they were going to sell it online only for most custumers at midnight, but since i left my contact on one on their stores before, i was called during the day and was able to order one throgh my phone, and later went to the store to get me receipt.
They are expecting to start delivering the consoles on the 18th, hopefully i'll get mine that day too.

NeonDelta

Probably would have had my very one by now. damn you Currys and your stupid fake statuses.
managed to get one on Game earlier, hope fully that comes soon. Fed up with waiting for Currys

Top Bottom